GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This doesn't seem right"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/little_manhattan/[/URL]
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/little_manhattan/[/URL]
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Captain to you."
Whats wrong with it? i kept thinking that a car was going to get him when he was in the road.
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:43
Regular
Looks like E.T's gone all Jackson on us

(After viewing the beginning still)
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Argh my eyes I can't see from the Hollywood shine on a boring subject!

Was anyone else's "first love" like this?
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:56
Regular
"8==="
"Fist Love - when a dyslexic's mistake leads to a nightmare blind date"

Starring Tim "Can I fish my ring out now?" Allen.
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:20
Regular
They practically showed the entire movie in that trailer, you'll know already what's it all about, what happens and so on. I hate that about trailers.

Still there was something odd about it, maybe if the kids were older it would have been better, it should ahve been a comedy
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:25
Regular
The idea of a trailer is to persuade someone to watch the film, if they don't tantalise you or show you what happens, they're not doing their job

Let's face it, seeing the opening minute is hardly an incentive to go and see a film
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:30
Regular
"8==="
Depends.
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:32
Regular
Well, depends on what they want to show, yes. But the aim is the same an people still want to know the film has a scene they find interesting (be it action, romance etc)

Of course if you don't rely on trailers then that's fair enough, though besides the point
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:41
Regular
"8==="
I'd rather see the opening minute than have the entire story told to me in a brief trailer form.

When a trailer gives away the entire/most of the story I don't bother with the movie.

Teaser trailers are much better IMO, even if some are so vague you have to do a bit of research yourself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.