GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film in 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 18:58
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Well i've heard that it is in the making, and as i was one of the ppl that grew up with the four green dudes i will see it just for the old times and take my bro who is into the new ones.

But what doo you ppl think. Like on is it a good thing a bad thing and who too play who.
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:19
Regular
"8==="
Apparently Clooney's in it.

The last thing he was in that was based on selling toys (Batman 4) was bloody awful. :(
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:17
Regular
""to many dead hero""
here is info of the transformers film

Untitled Transformers Film (2007)
Directed by
Michael Bay

Writing credits
John Rogers (screenplay) and
Roberto Orci (screenplay)
(more)

Add to MyMovies IMDbPro Professional Details

Genre: Action / Adventure / Sci-Fi (more)

Plot Outline: A live-action version of the original Transformers TV series involves an alien race of robots called the Autobots and the Decepticons crash landing on Earth where they battle for the ultimate power source: Energon.

Production Notes/Status:
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:15
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Well the actors dont have to be well known as there in custome lol but i am a diehard fan of them.

As for the Transformers ive heard that is in the pipeline but not too sure.
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:05
Regular
I thought the film was due to be released some time this year ? Hmm .. well, I'm not particularly sure if it's something I'll be anticipating eagerly

After all the TMNJ's already have quite a few films under their collective, shell-coated, belts and the actors somehow didn't "work". They were good as Cartoons, but only as something amusing that past in front of your eyes whilst you were eating Breakfast
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:01
Regular
"Captain to you."
I hope Vanilla Ice is available.
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:01
Regular
"8==="
I'd rather see Tranformers.
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:00
Regular
Cool.
Mon 08/08/05 at 18:58
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Well i've heard that it is in the making, and as i was one of the ppl that grew up with the four green dudes i will see it just for the old times and take my bro who is into the new ones.

But what doo you ppl think. Like on is it a good thing a bad thing and who too play who.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.