GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film in 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 18:58
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Well i've heard that it is in the making, and as i was one of the ppl that grew up with the four green dudes i will see it just for the old times and take my bro who is into the new ones.

But what doo you ppl think. Like on is it a good thing a bad thing and who too play who.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:35
Regular
If they base Turtles on the new series, it'd be boring.

If they make it as good as Turtles 3, it'd be crap.

I'd prefer a DVD boxset of the original cartoon series to a new movie.
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:49
Regular
:'(

You need some culture
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:40
Regular
"0228"
Never heard of it.
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:39
Regular
God. Damn. You.

You must have heard of G&Ts, the poor mans' shop that was basically a brik-a-brak of cheap and mainly useless items

It collects things from when companies go bust

I have no idea what it stands for but it was known as Garbage&Trash
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:38
Regular
"8==="
Go-bots and Tranformers?
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:36
Regular
tnc wrote:
> Sorry, but the Transformer films sounds awful
>
> I remember those little toys from G & Ts, back in the days when
> it was socially acceptable to go in there.

--

What is G & Ts? The place to get toys in my day was Toys R Us, with that comedy giraffe as it's logo.
Mon 08/08/05 at 20:32
Regular
"8==="
Tranformers: The Movie is excellent.
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:34
Regular
Sorry, but the Transformer films sounds awful

I remember those little toys from G & Ts, back in the days when it was socially acceptable to go in there.

It was a person that you flipped round into some locomotive, such as a car, train, helicopter etc

They were fantastic, by far the only thing I have liked about Transformers apart from that car commercial, which quickly got wearing
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:27
"possibly impossible"
They should make a Turtles film based on the original material. It would be an 18. Then at least they won't have those stupid 4 colour bandanas.

I'd like to see a remake where Shredder is killed, Carnage and Radical appear and Casey is much more of a headcase. It was all in the comics before Eastman and Laird sold out to kids.

They should, but they won't...
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:22
Regular
Directed by Michael Bay. Transformers blow the crap out of each other for 2 hours for no particular reason. Starring Nicholas Cage as Optimus Prime (or however you spell the name of the big hard truck leader guy).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.