GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have eyebrows and im just a normal kid a normal person like the rest of you. Completly and utterly normal not different in anyway so just leave me alone and try and have some fun for once please!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 02:09
Regular
"Catch it!"
Look for once can you lot try and find someone else to pick on and not me. Coz its making me very unhappy and I just want it to stop. So do you think you could do that please.
Mon 08/08/05 at 09:43
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
The best way to encourage people to insult you on a chatforum is to show that you're bothered by it. Unfortunately, people on here are more likely to read, 'Find someone else to pick on' as, 'Pick one me. Please!'
Mon 08/08/05 at 08:35
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> I will try and be kinder and better from now on to.

Very touching, but with no obvious link to eyebrowlessness.
Mon 08/08/05 at 08:34
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Hey!!

Your taking it all way to seriously, this is just teasing that nobody means it. If we met you face to face on a street we wouldnt be acting like that!If sombody did then you would have cause to worry about! Just let it bounce off,its all meanless! Everyone gets pulled to peices every now and then!
(we be able to tell if it was you on the street, no eyebrows!)
hahahaha!

Just laugh it off! Or you will get early aged dipression!
Mon 08/08/05 at 07:05
Regular
CrossBob, a word of advice:

Don't let people you don't even know on an internet forum upset you so much. It's for that reason that the 'no eyebrows' thing goes on and on and on. And frankly, while it used to be funny, it's just getting boring now.
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
Or you could just not take to heart what a load of faceless people say to you on an internet chat forum.

Just a suggestion.
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thanks well I must go now and I like myself how I am and I should cheer up more. And not let you lot put me down. Well goodbye and thanks for being very kind. I will try and be kinder and better from now on to.
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
Eyebrowless, but fine.
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:31
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thank you very much Sheepy. You've made my day.
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You look fine Crossbob.
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:25
Regular
"Catch it!"
Chippxero wrote:
> Apart from the lie at the start 'I have eyebrows'

It isn't a lie!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.