GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pre-order"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 19/10/04 at 15:14
Stupid question here, but hey, it's me.

Was gunna just mosey on down and buy Halo2 when it's out, but is it actually cheaper if I pre-order it?

Ta d33ds 1111
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Bah"
oh yeah! forgot the imer i downloaded prob relates to the american release date. oh well 2 days extra for me!
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:47
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
The Judge wrote:
> Yes Mate, 17 days to halo 2 now, i have thursaday friday saturday and
> sunday as paid holiday off work, shame i have to go in monday thou!

Are you in America then, or are you importing it?
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Touched!"
Incase anyone cares, game have limited pre-orders on the Collectors Edition back on their site, so if you want it I'd get your order in.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:35
"Retarded List"
Just this second pre-ordered my copy off gameplay. £29.99 there, so you might want to try them.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Bah"
Yes Mate, 17 days to halo 2 now, i have thursaday friday saturday and sunday as paid holiday off work, shame i have to go in monday thou!
Thu 21/10/04 at 19:30
Yup we got of on the wrong foot.

Lets drop it and continue :D
Thu 21/10/04 at 19:29
Regular
Put your hand bags away ladies. Could of sworn this part of the forums used to have a slightly higher average IQ to the rest, seems like the height restriction guide hasn't been followed :\
Thu 21/10/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Bah"
because there is only one adult old enough to swear then obviously its gonna be one sided. i kinda respect you for not swearing and we prob got off to the wrong foot. You gettin halo 2 when it comes out? and no im not a gangster or a pike i just know a hell of a lot of people that have connections
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:55
The Judge wrote:
> You should watch your mouth. i asked a polite question and you were
> rude to me

LMAO, you said words to me like "bllsht" and "Crap", and you call me rude!

You're a lil slow in the brain department arn't you :P
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Bah"
You should watch your mouth. i asked a polite question and you were rude to me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.