GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloody hell!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/08/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Mozzy"
Right, my dog is crazy. While in France I bought him a ball, now this ball was so hard, there was no way he could bite through it.

So, when I got back to England I gave it to him. Five minutes later I look out to garden and the ball has a massive hole in it!

I need to know, is there any dog toys that are indestructable? Like the kind that never break no matter what, even if the dog humps it daily?

My dog needs a toy, a toy that will last more than five minutes, any suggestions?
Fri 05/08/05 at 23:02
Regular
"Twenty quid."
This is the only toy that's withstood my dog's teeth: [URL]http://photos10.flickr.com/11613109_a3f2aba672_o.jpg[/URL]
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:51
Regular
"Mozzy"
Heh, no. Did you play the Big Friendly Giant in The BFG?

The ball is just a bit smaller than a Volleyball.
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:46
Regular
Mozzy wrote:
> No, it may look like a tennis ball but it is actually much bigger and
> thicker.
>
> It just looks quite small in the picture.
------

Did you play Frodo in LOTR ?
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:46
Regular
He's no replacement for K-9

I wept real tears when I thought that dog had died :'(
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:45
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Mozzy wrote:
> Kong was created by a dog owner whose German Shepherd (Fritz) loved to
> chew on rocks.

That dog's cool.
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:39
Regular
"Mozzy"
No, it may look like a tennis ball but it is actually much bigger and thicker.

It just looks quite small in the picture.

I searched for Indestructible Dog Toys and found a site reccomending 'The Mighty Kong'.

Introduced in 1976 this toy established the standard in the dog toy industry for durability. Enthusiastically endorsed by veterinarians, dog breeders, and dog trainers, Kong leads the market in dog toys. Able too last through years of vigorous play and action, Kong was created by a dog owner whose German Shepherd (Fritz) loved to chew on rocks.

Sounds promising...
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:35
Regular
Mozzy wrote:

> But then,
> [URL]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2571/dsc000086po.jpg[/URL] .

------

Thats the hard ball?

Even I could chew through a cheap tennis ball.

And i'll eat your dog for breakfast if youre not careful, sonny.
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
You seem to be over looking the simple option of individually removing his teeth.
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:27
Regular
Not really the ultimate in ergonomic technology. How's that gonna fit into a dogs' mouth ?

I'd go for something like one of those 'Bikkypegs' that they get Babies to harden their teeth, and browse eBay for (new) dog toys

Search "indestructible dog toys" on google
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:21
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ha. He's so sweet.

Perhaps you can give him one of those microwavable dishes. They're supposed to be indestructible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.