GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forza Motorsport"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport'.
Fri 05/08/05 at 09:51
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I'm going to sell Burnout 3 so that i can get Forza, is it worth it?

Is it one of the best driving games out? Better than Project Gotham 2?
Sat 06/08/05 at 19:56
Regular
many goats wrote:
> OddToe wrote:
>
> Buy a Continental GT, Chavez.
>
> DOn't suppose you used a different car AT ALL, did you OddToe?
>
> And I wouldn't sell B3 for Forza. Forza takes quite a lot of
> fiddling, whilst Burnout is just fast and furious fun (praise my
> alliteration).
>
> But yeah, you've already put it on ebay, so my opinion is void.

I rented the game, so yeh.
I enjoyed trailing behind americans in the Continental all the way through the race and make them think that they were going to win. Then on the last 100M I would speed past them humming famous theme tunes down the mic.
Sat 06/08/05 at 19:53
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Hmm, well Burnout 3 was a bit to fast and furious for my liking!I prefer Project Gotham 2 to B3, Sort of Sim driving game.Rallisport 2 is even better and the damage is very imppresive, especially when you roll the car!!
Sat 06/08/05 at 19:36
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
OddToe wrote:
>
> Buy a Continental GT, Chavez.

DOn't suppose you used a different car AT ALL, did you OddToe?

And I wouldn't sell B3 for Forza. Forza takes quite a lot of fiddling, whilst Burnout is just fast and furious fun (praise my alliteration).

But yeah, you've already put it on ebay, so my opinion is void.
Sat 06/08/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Alright, but I'll have to sell Burnout 3 first, its on ebay now so heres the link, if any one wants it!

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Burnout-3-Takedown-Xbox_W0QQitemZ8210183760QQcategoryZ27187QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/URL]
Sat 06/08/05 at 16:23
Regular
Yeh, those licence test were a pain in the ass.

Buy a Continental GT, Chavez.
Sat 06/08/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, Gran Turismo is a Sony exclusive
*shrugs*
Forza does it better anyway, you don't have to do stupid license tests to get the sexy cars.
Sat 06/08/05 at 14:23
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Also, can you get GT for xbox? Iv'e never been able to find one for xbox.
Fri 05/08/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Do they have Caterham Sevens?
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:57
Regular
The LIVE play is good, I have rented it and have since wanted to buy it but have been put off by something I read about people buying engines offline and selling them online for 3x the price, therefore making themselves rich without any effort. This put me off buying it, but it is an excellent game.
Fri 05/08/05 at 11:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's superb.
Completely different from Burnout etc in that it's very realistic, definitely a simulator - but I love it.
Especially good with live.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.