GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forza Motorsport"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport'.
Fri 05/08/05 at 09:51
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I'm going to sell Burnout 3 so that i can get Forza, is it worth it?

Is it one of the best driving games out? Better than Project Gotham 2?
Wed 10/08/05 at 23:16
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Graphics are'nt really that good but the rest of the game makes up for that!
Wed 10/08/05 at 23:14
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmmm, I might have to get this: if only to ruin perfect drivers' races like I did in PGR2.

SIDE-SWIPE!!!111
Wed 10/08/05 at 23:09
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Got it today and its good!

Bought a Subaru and installed a load of new stuff into it and it is now in Class A. Wizzes past all the other cars and crumples at a corner!

Why cant they make it like the video at the very beggining?
Sun 07/08/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
The Americans sound right idiots!
Sun 07/08/05 at 22:26
Regular
The LIVE play pwns, but I know what you are saying about the Americans. I once had a race with an American kid who got his dad to speak to me on the headset - He asked me if "I w4nked off?".

?
Sun 07/08/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Had a moment of madness on ebay and spent 18 quid on it! Hope it worth it!
Sun 07/08/05 at 12:38
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The thing I find fascinating about Forza is that if you hit an American, it's your fault, but if you get hit by an American, it's also your fault. They also scream at you for not moving out of the way to let them through when you're in front of them, and get very irate if you overtake them on an oval rather than slam into the back of them to give them a speed boost.

The Americans are never, ever at fault for any collisions (their dog was jumping on the controller wires), rear-endings (you broke to early), loss of vehicular bodyparts (you shouldn't have been there anyway), slamming you into the pit-wall on the final straight (you or someone with a handle close to yours upset them in a game of Halo 2 6 months ago), or for 8-car pileups in the first chicane at Tokyo (they hit the wall on the left deliberately to let the other 7 cars through, not their problem if the other seven drivers couldn't anticipate that obvious safety manoevre).

Aside from occasionally having to play against gamers from the world's worst nation of drivers (Nigeria aside, who don't seem to be represented), Forza is my favourite game on XBox so far.
Sun 07/08/05 at 11:32
Regular
Ramming them off the road whilst screaming "I'm gonna kill you, motherfu**er" *

*Yet to be tried.
Sat 06/08/05 at 20:38
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
OddToe wrote:
> Then on the last 100M I would speed past them humming famous theme
> tunes down the mic.

Haha.

Is there any other way?
Sat 06/08/05 at 20:03
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I'de love to do that!!
But no Live *blows heavly into hanky* *sob*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.