GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bought a very cheap n gage. Are there any decent games for it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/08/05 at 00:54
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I know games-wise its a piece of crap but I got the QD version off ebay for under half price. Wanted it mainly for the mp3 player and was then told that the old one has an mp3 player but not the new one!

The game selection is certainly limited and obviously very poor but I figure seeing as ive got it and it claims to specialize in "gaming" is there anything worth buying for it? If so ill sniff around on ebay for them and get them on the cheap. I certainly aint paying the likes of £20 for anything.

Has anyone else got an n gage or a qd? whats your thoughts? anything remotely playable for them?
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:55
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
£50 but seems however cheap it was I am only going to get ridiculled for it. Found it going cheap last minute on ebay, brand new with two chargers, two games, box and manual so can sell it on again for a good price. I already have an mp3 player but would have liked one on the n gage just for convieniance. However I ask a simple question but people would rather slate it all becasue the phone has got bad press for being a poor games console.

But really its a phone at the end of the day. yes maybe it tries to imitate a handheld console in some way but really it is a phone and thats why I bought it...
Fri 05/08/05 at 15:57
Regular
Too much.
Fri 05/08/05 at 14:45
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Can I ask how much you paid for it?
Fri 05/08/05 at 13:53
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
*n-gage rings*
"hello?"
"you actually bought an n-gage? hey dave, this guy bought an n-gage!"
"loser!"
Fri 05/08/05 at 13:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Why on earth would you buy an nGage for the mp3 player? There are better mp3 phones out there, and you could have just bought a good mp3 player too. What a very odd thing to do. I suggest that you sell it.
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:54
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Ha Ha but yeah seriously does anyone know if there is anything at all playable for it? I just want one game seeing as I now own it. I'm sure someone out there either has one or has played a few games for it. Anything remotely decent will do...
Fri 05/08/05 at 11:19
Regular
My friend has an Ngage.

How we laughed.
Fri 05/08/05 at 09:04
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Nokia are launching the new silver version of the QD on September 1st, the same day as the PSP. Somehow I can't see too much of Sony's thunder being stolen. The N-Gage was a spectacular failure - somehow I can't see us getting in the new one in September.
Fri 05/08/05 at 01:08
Regular
"8==="
Put in 'n gage' in the site search, it brings up 13 games.
Fri 05/08/05 at 00:54
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I know games-wise its a piece of crap but I got the QD version off ebay for under half price. Wanted it mainly for the mp3 player and was then told that the old one has an mp3 player but not the new one!

The game selection is certainly limited and obviously very poor but I figure seeing as ive got it and it claims to specialize in "gaming" is there anything worth buying for it? If so ill sniff around on ebay for them and get them on the cheap. I certainly aint paying the likes of £20 for anything.

Has anyone else got an n gage or a qd? whats your thoughts? anything remotely playable for them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.