GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Rockstar Game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 22:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, it's an online game, it's pretty damn good too. You name a band, control what you do (tour, practice, write songs etc.). It's in the early stages, undergoing development and stuff so it should only get better in time. Worth singing up that and taking a look around

[URL]http://www.therockstargame.com/[/URL]

You start off with 250 points (currency with which yo do stuff in the game) and after that you earn 7 points every 3 hours (crap system which I'm hoping they change) with which you try and dominate the musical world... So yeah. You release singles and albums, and there's charts for them, meaning we may be doing battle in the charts sometime soon.

Could be good - i'm enjoy it, so yeah.

Once you've signed up, join the Special Reserve group I made for us to all compare and contrast. Just click the link below:

[URL]http://www.therockstargame.com/fgroup_quickjoin.asp?Group=49&Pass=Buddle[/URL]

Respect.

Quicktip: Don't spend most of your money on 'skillz' to start with. Write a few tunes, get gigging. Though obv. spend some on skillz, otherwise your songs will be... crap.
Sat 17/09/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Rockstar game?????
Sat 17/09/05 at 11:17
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
munn wrote:
> Not for long.

30 gigs x 600,000 = 18,000,000 yer
Fri 16/09/05 at 16:13
Regular
"Better Than You"
Still cannot find server. :-(

But at least I'll have a load of points when I get back on.
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
©H®I§ wrote:
> And is it just me or is it not loading up at all.

Nah, can't find the server either. It'll probably be back up later.
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Better Than You"
Release first album and it got to 18 in the charts with a rating of 73. Bought Europe and got about 8 popularity.

And is it just me or is it not loading up at all.
Tue 13/09/05 at 23:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, my original band are doing well, though. Hertz (or whoever Im in the group with) aren't. So yeah, I'm sure it'll all change around. Or get boring. Or both.
Tue 13/09/05 at 23:21
Regular
You could say teh saqme about anything though.

Anyway, I'm at 80 million already.

Way out in front now.

I'm still teh best ranked player in the SR group too (With a much poorer band).
Tue 13/09/05 at 23:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Rich means nothing. If I just toured, I could get to £100m in 200 gigs. But it's about more than that, innit, n00bs?
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:54
Regular
Not for long.
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:30
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Yer richest 2 bands yer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.