GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nooooooooooooo!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 11:41
Regular
What will gary do without you :(

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm[/URL]

Hopefully this means the cash will be used to buy someone though...
Thu 04/08/05 at 11:41
Regular
What will gary do without you :(

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm[/URL]

Hopefully this means the cash will be used to buy someone though...
Thu 04/08/05 at 11:49
Regular
Yeah, that £3 million will go a long way towards Ballack or Owen.

I don't get this, really. He's given up a cushy £50,000 per week at Man Utd, and he's never going to get into the England 1st team even if his playing regularly - and yet he seems to get a squad place even if he's not playing at Man Utd.

So why move?
Thu 04/08/05 at 12:01
Regular
Regardless of the fee it frees up salary and spaces to bring in new players. The money for new players is apparently already there anyway.

Oh, and neville was on about 30K a week.
Thu 04/08/05 at 12:07
Regular
I'm fairly sure he signed a new deal a while ago at the same time as Gary for £50k a week. Could be wrong, though.

My point was that I don't see why Phil wants to leave, not why Man Utd would be looking to sell him. I don't think they'd have actively tried to sell him, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better player who's prepared to spend so much time on the bench.

If Phil wants first-team football, what has taken him so long to realise this?

You'll regret this, Phil. And Gary now has no friends. Anywhere.
Thu 04/08/05 at 12:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well that's our season over before it's begun, getting rid of Phil "Greatest player to ever play the game" Neville is sheer lunacy.

Course what with Vieria gone there wasn't really any need for him anymore to do his usual stick the lanky whining frenchman in his back pocket for 90 minutes routine.

Toodle pip Phil you gorgeous specimen, you served us well.
Thu 04/08/05 at 12:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Kawada wrote:
> Course what with Vieria gone there wasn't really any need for him
> anymore to do his usual stick the lanky whining frenchman in his back
> pocket for 90 minutes routine.

:D

Aurevoir Sir Phil and goodluck with the blues.
Thu 04/08/05 at 13:07
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> I'm fairly sure he signed a new deal a while ago at the same time as
> Gary for £50k a week. Could be wrong, though.

Actually, maybe you are right. joker wages to be paying for someone who hardly plays at all though. Getting rid of him saves anouther £2.6M a year!
Thu 04/08/05 at 13:19
Regular
Aren't United planning on getting another decent season out of Roy Keane and getting Ballack once he's out of contract next summer?

And does S'Alex have no concerns about strengthening the defence? I suppose it's fairly solid but I'm not so sure about Silvestre/Brown as a strong enough partner for Rio.
Thu 04/08/05 at 13:24
Regular
Silvestre looks like one of those goblin-creatures out of The Descent. I'd sell him before he tries to eat Rooney's ears.

Selling Nistelrooy would make sense, you could still get quite a bit of moolah for him and he won't get as many goals as Owen.
Thu 04/08/05 at 15:51
Regular
Mav wrote:
I
> suppose it's fairly solid but I'm not so sure about Silvestre/Brown
> as a strong enough partner for Rio.

I'd be more worried about rio and reception he will get from OT next week.

I dont think he will be able to take the booing for too much longer.

Nice to Van Nistelrooy get a hat-trick last night though, and he actually scored from outside the box with a free-kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.