GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nooooooooooooo!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 11:41
Regular
What will gary do without you :(

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm[/URL]

Hopefully this means the cash will be used to buy someone though...
Fri 05/08/05 at 11:33
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
>> Just to add to our woes, Saha is injured AGAIN. What a waste of
> money he's turned out to be.

On the bright side Ole is fit again, what a surprise with Saha, we will be lucky to sell him for 50p at this rate, get a bid in for Owen.
Fri 05/08/05 at 11:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
It pains me to say it but if Rio can't accept £100k a week he should be transfer listed, United should have docked his wages when he missed all those games through missing a drugs test.

Just to add to our woes, Saha is injured AGAIN. What a waste of money he's turned out to be.
Fri 05/08/05 at 10:32
Regular
Mav wrote:
> Yeah, but nobody really knows why he's stalling.
>
> He's not going to leave, he can't possibly want more money, and if
> Gill and Fergie are content with the process of negotiations then it
> should be alright for the fans.

But that is the point, because there does not seem to be any good reason, then the fans are well within their right to voice their anger at what is going on.

I personally think Rio is trying to engineer a move, possibly to Madrid and will use the fans reactions as an excuse. I would hate to see this happen but I am not happy with the siutation after Utd stood by him over the drug testing fisaco.
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Me and my mates realised it was a sneaky plan by Yoo so that he could still boss Viera for one game - he's going to march them past Villareal and the Forlan and then they'll draw Juve so he can batter Patty.

When they said it was subject to medical, i was half expecting Gary to turn up and break his legs.

Poor Gary :(
Thu 04/08/05 at 23:40
Regular
Carvalho is faster than Rio, more composed on the ball, doesn't try to do anything stupid and can score the occasional goal. There's a reason he's reigning European defender of the year.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:53
Regular
I wouldn't even give him 70k a week.

1) He is there to control the back line. He can't.

2) He trys to be too clever. He isn't.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:14
Regular
Well, he should be better than Carvalho really, but you can't expect anyone to be at the top of their game after an eight-month ban.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:00
Regular
So can arson.
Thu 04/08/05 at 21:43
Regular
Rumours can be a terrible thing.
Thu 04/08/05 at 21:38
Regular
He does want more, though. £20,000 more. Even though no-one will pay that, not even Real Madrid. He's lucky to be getting £100k with his form last season.

He might be trying to engineer a move to Chelsea. But Carvalho and Terry are both better than him, so he needs to shut his duck-mouth.

"£100k a week? No thanks."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.