GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stryke meets Idlewild"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/08/05 at 17:09
Regular
This Friday I'm off to see Idlewild at Somerset House, which is nice. The guy I was going with dropped out because his parents booked a holiday/he doesn't like me anymore. But seeing as he'd already paid for his ticket, I gave it to another mate, who probably stills like me. At least, he does now. He's the music editor on our student newspaper, so he called up this PR guy that normally sorts him out for interviews (albeit with awful smaller bands like the Subways and Do Me Bad Things) and he told him he could get an interview with Idlewild.

So, excellent, we're interviewing Idlewild. Which I'm quite happy about, really. Plus it means I get backstage passes. Not really sure what I'm going to do with them, mind. Maybe sell them to a gullible kid.
Wed 03/08/05 at 18:24
Regular
Yeah, I'll take a high five. Down low? Too slow?
Wed 03/08/05 at 18:07
Regular
High five?
Wed 03/08/05 at 17:09
Regular
This Friday I'm off to see Idlewild at Somerset House, which is nice. The guy I was going with dropped out because his parents booked a holiday/he doesn't like me anymore. But seeing as he'd already paid for his ticket, I gave it to another mate, who probably stills like me. At least, he does now. He's the music editor on our student newspaper, so he called up this PR guy that normally sorts him out for interviews (albeit with awful smaller bands like the Subways and Do Me Bad Things) and he told him he could get an interview with Idlewild.

So, excellent, we're interviewing Idlewild. Which I'm quite happy about, really. Plus it means I get backstage passes. Not really sure what I'm going to do with them, mind. Maybe sell them to a gullible kid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.