GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stryke meets Idlewild"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/08/05 at 17:09
Regular
This Friday I'm off to see Idlewild at Somerset House, which is nice. The guy I was going with dropped out because his parents booked a holiday/he doesn't like me anymore. But seeing as he'd already paid for his ticket, I gave it to another mate, who probably stills like me. At least, he does now. He's the music editor on our student newspaper, so he called up this PR guy that normally sorts him out for interviews (albeit with awful smaller bands like the Subways and Do Me Bad Things) and he told him he could get an interview with Idlewild.

So, excellent, we're interviewing Idlewild. Which I'm quite happy about, really. Plus it means I get backstage passes. Not really sure what I'm going to do with them, mind. Maybe sell them to a gullible kid.
Sat 06/08/05 at 21:31
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Tell him that you are The The Clucking Clucking Trout Trout.

That will sort him out.
Thu 04/08/05 at 15:12
Regular
"0228"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I met them about 6-7 years ago when they were playing a gig in
> Bedford. This was before they were big, I'm soooooooooo 'indie'.

How old are you?
Thu 04/08/05 at 14:55
Regular
I've always pronounced it Womble, I'll have to get out of that habit. It's Woooooooomble, right. Womb-bell?
Thu 04/08/05 at 14:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Call the singer Womble
Thu 04/08/05 at 13:36
Regular
I met them about 6-7 years ago when they were playing a gig in Bedford. This was before they were big, I'm soooooooooo 'indie'.

Well I'm not actually, and I didn't really have a clue who they were. But I'd seen them play and they were at the bar, so I had a good old chinwag. Nice bunch of dudes, me thought.
Thu 04/08/05 at 13:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You Held the World

<3
Thu 04/08/05 at 09:59
Regular
Just another example of how listening to me almost always pays off.
Wed 03/08/05 at 23:46
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Have fun Strykey.
After your recommendation of Idlewild to moi about two months ago, I listen to them loads now, one of me favourite bands :)
Wed 03/08/05 at 19:08
Regular
It'll be in an interview sometime in the future.

"Roddy, what's the weirdest fan you've ever met?"
"Actually, there was this guy once - mumbling about some sort of Dragon? Then he threw a remote at me and my bouncers broke his face."
Wed 03/08/05 at 18:53
Regular
"not dead"
Say "I know someone who was at the Cambridge gig back in April - did you see them?"

And take in a TV Remote, and ask which is their favourite remote part.

They'll probably stop talking to you after that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.