GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Notable Election - Thurs 11th August"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/08/05 at 16:53
Regular
"serenity now!"
It's about that time again.

Most of you know how it works by now, but for those who don't - every three months (or so ;)) we hold an election to promote one of our regular members to Notable status. Notable is a position to honour that user's contributions to UKchatforums.com - they don't get any further rights or abilities within the forum, but their status is changed and their name is written in gold to draw the eyes, respect and jealousy of the purple Regulars.

On the day (Thursday 11th August), an official thread will be started by a staffie (most likely me) where every Regular member and Notable will have one vote to cast for who they want to see elevated to such a lofty status. Newbies and JATs will be unable to vote I'm afraid.

Last election we also held a vote to demote someone from their position of notable back down to regular - while this went well, we've not yet decided whether to continue this new, possibly cruel addition to the elections. If you have any thoughts on this, let us know here and we'll make a decision before the day is due.

Til then, mark 11/8/05 in your diaries and make sure you're here for what may be the most important vote you'll ever make.
Page:
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:25
Regular
"bot"
they could just demote Rosalind. It's not like anyone will even notice.
Thu 04/08/05 at 22:10
Regular
Jesus doesn't need to sort himself out

So, (Sniper aside) who is the worst Notable ? [Note - I don't mind 'ol IronFlame but he's not excatly popular at the moment]
Thu 04/08/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
*Dresses to the left*

Done.
Thu 04/08/05 at 21:50
Regular
He's not into that sort of stuff, EB. Sort yourself out, yeah? Jesus.
Thu 04/08/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Edgy wrote:
> What happens if the most votes for the Notable to be kicked out are
> also for the Regular that gets promoted to Notable?

No, because they are not notable at the time of the vote, duurrrr...

You're lucky Sniper is still notable, otherwise after such a display of stupidity, I'd be all over your ass.
Thu 04/08/05 at 20:44
Regular
He no longer has a voice on these forums. And the voice of sensibility? If only you knew...
Thu 04/08/05 at 19:45
Regular
How can so many people not know who Biggles is ? Many of you, Y_H for example, have been here far longer than me yet you don't no him. Well, he's the voice of senisbility on these forums

As for Grandprix, I like most of his posts as they are all fairly detailed and intellectual
Thu 04/08/05 at 19:36
Regular
What happens if the most votes for the Notable to be kicked out are also for the Regular that gets promoted to Notable?
Thu 04/08/05 at 18:11
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> I stick by my Snuggly out views, seeing as he got in for something he
> got paid for.

Plus, he only ever posts to advertise his own site anyway... :P
Thu 04/08/05 at 17:11
Regular
Yay, election time!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.