GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bouff !"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/07/05 at 12:49
Regular
I was watching some short films on late night BBC2 a couple of nights ago, when who should I see but the hot dirty one from bits!

She was playing the sidekick of some ex page 3 model (I think) whose name I can't remember, in a wierd film about a geek trying to pull some chick in his office.

In the end he built himself some wings, went flying, won the model's affections, got chewed up in the propellers of a plane and everyone ended up bloody.

But it was odd seeing her again, it reminded me of the golden age of late night TV - Bits, Vids, Players, Renegade, Fist of the North Star and all the other ones that weren't quite as good.

And now all we have is Cybernet and CDUK Hotshots. Not even with Cat Deeley.

Ah, the good old days.
Sun 31/07/05 at 12:49
Regular
I was watching some short films on late night BBC2 a couple of nights ago, when who should I see but the hot dirty one from bits!

She was playing the sidekick of some ex page 3 model (I think) whose name I can't remember, in a wierd film about a geek trying to pull some chick in his office.

In the end he built himself some wings, went flying, won the model's affections, got chewed up in the propellers of a plane and everyone ended up bloody.

But it was odd seeing her again, it reminded me of the golden age of late night TV - Bits, Vids, Players, Renegade, Fist of the North Star and all the other ones that weren't quite as good.

And now all we have is Cybernet and CDUK Hotshots. Not even with Cat Deeley.

Ah, the good old days.
Sun 31/07/05 at 13:02
Regular
Vids was genius!

That hyperactive scottish guy with white hair was hilarious.
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:21
Regular
"8==="
Vids was bloody excellent.

That ITV show with the sarcastic fat bloke that was on at 2:30am or something was excellent too.
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:21
Regular
It was great. The sub-plots that'd weave through the reviews were genius.

If they'd looked at a few more decent releases it'd have been perfect.
Or maybe the crap vids added to the whole 'lame but brilliant' formula.

I thought he was Welsh.
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dead Spiders wrote:
> And now all we have is Cybernet and CDUK Hotshots. Not even with Cat
> Deeley.

I noticed that. Where'd she go? There's some fat mouthed bird doing it now who frankly isn't as fappable.

Cybernet is still as crap as ever, although Entertainment Now sometimes still manages to amuse.

4am telly.. nothing like it.
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:55
Regular
"8==="
He was welsh.

In other news Gamer TV (on Bravo) is probably the most passable current-gaming show although it's still far from brilliant. It does mainly consist of news and reviews with a lot of actual game footage (although they do pad it out with some bizarre crap).
Sun 31/07/05 at 16:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
My game show at the moment resides in downloading game trailers at work and everyone crouding round to rip them to pieces. lol. Isn't working in the games industry mint!?

:)
Tue 02/08/05 at 23:43
Regular
My game show at the moment resides in working on my project.
I'm going to have a nervous breakdown soon.

Anyway, retro videogame finary:

Bouff
Blaze Fielding
Nige from Vids

Who else?
Tue 02/08/05 at 23:44
Regular
"8==="
You can't leave out Dominic Diamond.
Wed 03/08/05 at 07:36
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Dead Spiders wrote:
> Anyway, retro videogame finary:
>
> Bouff
> Blaze Fielding
> Nige from Vids
>
> Who else?

Bahh, I can't BEEEELIEVE you! :P

"Enter straaanger"
"left-left-left"
"NO! Right-r-r-rIGHT!!"

Well... I think it can be classed as a retro videogame. lol

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.