GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best wrestler ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/07/05 at 11:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Got to be Bret Hart. He's the best technical wrestler there's ever been, the only others who come close are Benoit and Angle. Hogan wasn't a good wrestler his opponents carried him in matches, it was great marketing on the part of Vince McMahon that made him as big as he was.
Sun 31/07/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
:-D

Least he didn't say Orton anyway
Sun 31/07/05 at 22:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was thinking about this question today and i thought it depends whether you mean wrestler or entertainer.

If it is wrestler i would have to say Benoit or Angle

If it was entertainer i would have to say the Rock.
Mon 01/08/05 at 09:56
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
Maybe in 10 or 20 years time i will put orton
Mon 01/08/05 at 10:07
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Legend Killer 1 wrote:
> Maybe in 10 or 20 years time i will put orton

Thread title: "Best WRESTLER ever?"

Now surely you see why you are still wrong, wrong, wrong.
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It wouldn't matter if Orton had 10 or 20 lifetimes to master the art of wrestling he'll still be a pile of crap
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:39
Regular
"..."
Necro Butcher.

:->
Mon 01/08/05 at 18:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Orton. :P

He's no where near as bad as you guys make him out to be. In fact, he's awesome. I know that really, like me, you've all got your Legend Killer t-shirts on right now...you're just scared to come out of the closet, that's all.

And, Kawada, yes, that pink Randywear thong on shopzone.com suits you just great!

Anyway, I know the topic is best wrestler but in my view, matches involving guys like Benoit can go on for way too long and go from what is indeed a technical masterclass, to a technical bore. Of course though, these are far better than JBL vs Batista bores.

That's why I would pick Angle, as his matches never tend to be dull at any point, and he has an edge over guys like Benoit who lack charisma.
Mon 01/08/05 at 19:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ant wrote:
> And, Kawada, yes, that pink Randywear thong on shopzone.com suits you
> just great!

Of course it does, i can make anything look good :-P
Mon 01/08/05 at 19:29
Regular
Bret Hart > All

End of Discussion
Mon 01/08/05 at 20:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ant wrote:

> Anyway, I know the topic is best wrestler but in my view, matches
> involving guys like Benoit can go on for way too long and go from
> what is indeed a technical masterclass, to a technical bore. Of
> course though, these are far better than JBL vs Batista bores.

Thats a good point...as good as the Angle/HBK match was during Vengeance/Backlash (one of them, cant remember which) it did make me fall asleep because it was late and a lot of technical stuff can sometimes send you to sleep.

If it is in the middle of the day then i wouldnt fall asleep and would fully appreciate the match. So really i blame the time difference from America to here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.