GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best wrestler ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/07/05 at 11:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Got to be Bret Hart. He's the best technical wrestler there's ever been, the only others who come close are Benoit and Angle. Hogan wasn't a good wrestler his opponents carried him in matches, it was great marketing on the part of Vince McMahon that made him as big as he was.
Sun 31/07/05 at 11:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Got to be Bret Hart. He's the best technical wrestler there's ever been, the only others who come close are Benoit and Angle. Hogan wasn't a good wrestler his opponents carried him in matches, it was great marketing on the part of Vince McMahon that made him as big as he was.
Sun 31/07/05 at 12:29
Regular
JERICHO!!!!11
Sun 31/07/05 at 15:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ewan Thomas.

Best part-timer, anyway.
Sun 31/07/05 at 15:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Benoit.

Next question
Sun 31/07/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
THE ROCK

hands - down
Sun 31/07/05 at 16:23
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
How come noeone has said Kurt Angle...
Sun 31/07/05 at 16:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kurt Angle was recently asked who he'd most like to have a match with and he said Bret Hart - it would surely be a classic. What makes Kurt even more remarkable is he shouldn't even be wrestling due to his broken neck a few years back when he had a year off.
Sun 31/07/05 at 17:08
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Angle is a popular Face and is possibly the best heel in the Business today. He has the in ring skills and excellent on the mic. The only weakness is the guys neck and he is still wrestling after that!
Sun 31/07/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Ow Yer"
last year I would of sed Taker but now I watch TNA I don’t have a favourite because theirs to many kick ass wrestlers
Sun 31/07/05 at 20:35
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Legend Killer 1 wrote:
> THE ROCK
>
> hands - down

WRONG.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.