GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The world's about to end...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/07/05 at 15:32
Regular
"That's right!"
And you only have a day left.

You can watch any film you want as your last ever film, what do you pick and why?

You can play any game before you die, what do you pick and why?

You can give anyone you know a beating, who do you beat up and why?

You can have anything you want as your last meal, what do you pick and why?

And the most important one - you can sleep with anyone you know, they'll definitely say yes no matter what your relationship is with them or whether or not they're already seeing someone. Who do you pick and why?
Sat 30/07/05 at 15:45
Regular
"That's right!"
You can watch any film you want as your last ever film, what do you pick and why?

I dunno, probably Armageddon. Yeah, yeah I know, but it makes me laugh, it makes me cry and it makes me angry at Ben Affleck. So yeah.

Hmm, possibly Goldeneye, or Red Alert. Those two took up most of my childhood back in 95/96/97

If I could only pick ONE it would be too hard, but I'll just say Richard Hogg, a kid I met when I was 10 who instantly took a disliking to me and was soon in my street with his friends wanting to beat me up. We had run ins all through high school, he was popular and good looking, I wasn't and he HATED me, he absolutely enjoyed embarassing me at every opportunity. I wasn't too fond of him either, he was one of the biggest deeks you'll ever meet. Last time I saw him he danced with my mates' fiance and threatened to beat us all up... Some people never change.

Something Italian, no doubt.

And the most important one - you can sleep with anyone you know, they'll definitely say yes no matter what your relationship is with them or whether or not they're already seeing someone. Who do you pick and why?

I'll have to say my friend Joanne, but there's SO many others I think the asteroid would've already hit us by the time I decided. She's brunette, fit, great personality and has an amazing figure.
Sat 30/07/05 at 15:42
I'd sleep with The Wal.
Just because.
He's The Wal.
Sat 30/07/05 at 15:40
Regular
"bot"
Okay, the reasons are "he's a complete knob" and "she's hot."
ooh, no-one knows which ones I'm answering.
Sat 30/07/05 at 15:39
Regular
"That's right!"
Memorandum! wrote:
> it's not like anyone would know who the hell they are anyway.

-------

That's why you explain WHY you would pick them...
Sat 30/07/05 at 15:36
Regular
"bot"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> And you only have a day left.
>
> You can watch any film you want as your last ever film, what do you
> pick and why?

If the world is being invaded by aliens: INDEPENDENCE DAY
If an asteroid is about to hit Earth: INDEPENDENCE DAY
If the Sun is exploding: INDEPENDENCE DAY
Any other circumstances: INDEPENDENCE DAY

> You can play any game before you die, what do you pick and why?

Battlefield 2, so I can swear at noobs/idiots one last time :' {~

> You can give anyone you know a beating, who do you beat up and why?

Human liver. Always wondered what the fuss was about with cannibalism.

> You can have anything you want as your last meal, what do you pick
> and why?

> And the most important one - you can sleep with anyone you know,
> they'll definitely say yes no matter what your relationship is with
> them or whether or not they're already seeing someone. Who do you
> pick and why?

I know the answers to these, but I don't really see the point in answering because I could say "Jim, Sally, Bill, Delia" and it's not like anyone would know who the hell they are anyway.
Sat 30/07/05 at 15:35
Regular
You first...
Sat 30/07/05 at 15:32
Regular
"That's right!"
And you only have a day left.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.