GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GTA San Andreas Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 21/10/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thought it would be worth posting this as the game has been leaked and the official version is only a week away so its likely to be a common topic on this forum.

So I ask try keep all the SA talk in here, questions, views etc. Saves spamming the forum up with the same stuff and making it harder to find other topics.

On the matter of the game being leaked - "Rockstar Games has reacted to the "theft" of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas by promising to "diligently and aggressively pursue this matter," as the hugely anticipated PS2 title spread across newsgroups and websites offering illegal downloads, but says that the game's launch has not been affected."
From Eurogamer
Thu 28/10/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I R HOOPSTA wrote:

> Radio Los Santos
> Too Short - The Ghetto
> 2 Pac - I Don't Give A F**k
> Compton's Most Wanted - Hood Took Me Under
> Dr Dre - Nuthin' But A G Thang
> Dr Dre - F**k Wit Dre Day
> Dr Dre - Deep Cover
> Kid Frost - La Raza
> Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man
> The Doc - It's Funky Enough
> NWA - Alwayz Into Something
> NWA - Express Yourself
> Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day
> Ice Cube - Check Yo Self
> Easy E - Easy-Er Said Than Done
> Above The Law - Murder Rap
> Da Lench Mob - Guerrillas In Tha Mist

This station sounds brilliant, and I'm especially pleased that Ice Cube's got a couple of tracks on there, as well as NWA.
Thu 28/10/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Ow Yer"
on my account it ses i should get it in 2-3 workin days will do you think it will still come tomorrow???
Wed 27/10/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Mine got dispatched today!

Whoo!

Plus, every game i've pre-ordere from Gameplay has always come on a Thursday!
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:09
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
By the way, WHAT DO YOU MEAN???? a load of ***????

Maceo And The Macks, The JBs, James Brown, Ohio Players - that alone should be all you need to see... I suspect many of you ignorant people need to get yourself some musical education!

FFS!
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:07
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Custom soundtracks in GTA is the most self-defeating idea put into a game that I've ever heard of...
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:03
Regular
"es argh"
Hmmm, maybe I should've pre-odered this earlier?

Oh well, I don't mind waiting until monday.
Tue 26/10/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Ideally you should have it no later than Friday if you paid extra.

But don't rely on SR to get it to you on time, I've done that before expecting it to turn up on the release date, nope .. no arrival on the Friday, Saturday nope, Sunday well no delivery so still sitting around waiting, Monday .... yay it's here ... oh I'll just goto work then shall I.

Sitting watching people post on here and not being able to play the game is rather a tad annoying to say the least, that's why I'll be buying it from a shop.
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:33
Regular
"Bicycle"
Ugh, it's making me want an X-Box slightly. That, coupled with PES4 online...

And the new crystal one is out. I think it might be time to save myself on Boxing Day.
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:31
Regular
That's why the Xbox and PC versions will pwn.

CUSTOM SOUNDTRACKS \o/
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:29
Regular
"Bicycle"
K-DST and Radio X don't sound too bad.

And if they do, I always have my iPod...

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun to the hills!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.