GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sad, Agonizing Tale of Bhuvan Ganguly"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/07/05 at 12:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
For once.

No people in Donkey Kong suits eating bananas, no kiddie bright colours, no fricking Mario at the end going "woohoo" (you all remember that one).

This is a great advert Nintendo, so well done.

[URL]http://streamingmovies.ign.com/ds/article/637/637723/Bhuvan_Ganguly_wmvlow.wmv[/URL]
Sun 31/07/05 at 13:50
Regular
My mum is an audiable laugh?

Fair enough.
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:01
Regular
Haha. Wrong. How can it be audible if no-one can hear it?
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:08
Regular
Oh! You tried to make a funny!

I mean...how can someone hear something, if they're reading it?

How clever!

Wow! I do applaud your wit.

It's obvious isn't it. You can't hear something you're reading to yourself can you?

Haha, how clever.

You really are good, has no one told you that? I mean, to be able to pull a funny like that...wow!

They should, like, give you an award or something...
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:17
Regular
Sorry pizza face, sarcasm doesn't intimidate me.
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:24
Regular
If he doesn't want his award, can I have it?
Sun 31/07/05 at 14:37
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Alfonse wrote:
> Sorry pizza face, sarcasm doesn't intimidate me.

He wasn't trying to intimidate you. He was pointing out you're a mong.
Sun 31/07/05 at 15:17
Regular
Ohh! Pizzaface?

Oh my, I shall have to write that one down to use it myself next time.

Again, I am amazed by your wit Alfonse. Do you write this stuff yourself or do you pay someone to write it for you?
Sun 31/07/05 at 16:05
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> Sorry pizza face, sarcasm doesn't intimidate me.
Sun 31/07/05 at 16:11
Regular
"0228"
Hey Edgy, what's happened to your site? I wanted to edit pizza onto your face but I can't :-(

I tried going to www.lorl.co.uk but none of the links on the main menu appear to work. I then searched on google images for lorl and the second picture was perfect. However, clicking on it leads to an old thread in Site Bugs and Help in which Nash linked to the same picture. It's not even the proper thread because it's in some none-existant forum. Ich bin confuzzled.

How can I live without the hilarity of Edgy and Mark?
Sun 31/07/05 at 16:17
Regular
Happily.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.