GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOOK! New Nintendo Stylus found!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 19:52
Regular
[URL]linky[/URL]

I found this really cool Stylus on eBay. You might want to have a look! IT looks cool! It bends around your finger!
Fri 29/07/05 at 16:47
Regular
"serenity now!"
*stylii
Fri 29/07/05 at 14:23
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Bet he's got a warehouse full of those styluses...
Fri 29/07/05 at 12:35
Regular
"serenity now!"
Bullett wrote:
> I like how he used his extra account, while posing as the Al guy.

Yup, IP tripped him (them) up as predicted.
Fri 29/07/05 at 11:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Well, that was fun.
Fri 29/07/05 at 11:22
Regular
"Divine Davine"
I liked him. I thought you lot took it too far and...

Joke! I love it when you get people like that on the forums though - makes it interesting. I love a bit of gossip, y'see :p
Fri 29/07/05 at 11:13
Regular
I like how he used his extra account, while posing as the Al guy.

Idiot.
Fri 29/07/05 at 10:16
Regular
Yay - my urine stained name makes me exempt :P

I love that he calls us nerds for "playing on your stpuid console for days on end" yet he bigs up that tat he was trying to sell for the DS.
Fri 29/07/05 at 10:04
Regular
"serenity now!"
Who to ban? Regular members or n00b stylus pimp?

Decisions, decisions.
Fri 29/07/05 at 10:01
Regular
"WWW.GORKITE.COM"
Hey, its funny I dont have a static IP and eBay wouldn't delete that account, they would only suspend it, and that is even if they want to. Oh and by the way, I never created another account. Sorry if I'm not a nerd like you, playing on your stpuid console for days on end. I do have a life, and not a sad one. You lot are the most stupid , you didn't need to call anyone chubby fingers, or say if I was related to Big Gay Al, which I am obviously not. But I bet you are very close to him.
Fri 29/07/05 at 08:23
Regular
Al, you have more chance of getting banned than anyone else here - plugging sales, creating multiple accounts posing as other people and not the seller.

Your IP gives it all away.

chubbyfingers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.