GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling all nerds and geekatrons.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/07/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Light of the world"
Well - I know you guys come in different types you know - chess, snorkers, It wizards.... PC games and the rest

*id come under the kind that snorts when laughing :(*

But I want to purchase a camera.

1) i dont know whether to stay retro and get a good lil camera for good value that is not a digital...

or 2) Get a funky new digital one

I would like as reasonable as and good quality it doesnt have to back flips...

I even popped in the SR shop in basildonia tonite seeing if my ex who is el major geekatron en el universo for everything 'gadgety' for advise

Anyways, also how is everyone - hopefully I'll bother to come back on and look if anyone put something nice.

Anyways hope you guys are all well - my absense has been due to the fact i have gained a social life and well the rooms have been majorly poop but heck

Love to the kids

Ginge x x x
Wed 27/07/05 at 22:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No comment on the doughboy though.
Which speaks volumes. Unless you edit your post, but by doing that, it will be obvious for all to see that you wish him to lower his ginger diamond over your mouthpiece and wiggle
Wed 27/07/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Evans is a twunt no matter the hair colour.
Wed 27/07/05 at 22:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://www.peterwilkinson.karoo.net/chris%20evans.jpg[/URL]
???

[URL]http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2005-03-18/screens_string7-1.jpg[/URL]
Phwoar
Wed 27/07/05 at 22:20
"period drama"
Same here.
I think it's contagious
Wed 27/07/05 at 22:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Have a bit of a thing for ginger/redheads...
Wed 27/07/05 at 22:17
"period drama"
Digital if you're going to want to fiddle around with your pictures or take a lot at once.

But just for regular picture taking, I'd probably stick with a normal camera with a decent zoom and a range of features until you can get a digital one of equal quality for an equal price.

Depends on how much you want to spend, really.
I got a 6 megapixel camera for under £150 recently, so it's up to you really.

As far as cameras go, it's really something you've got to work out for yourself about what you want.
Wed 27/07/05 at 22:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
monkey_man wrote:
> Two words: "web cam"
---

Dude, she's a ginga.
The clue's in the name
Wed 27/07/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Get a digi, definitely over 3.5 mega pixels, make sure it has optical zoom, not digital, get something with decent memory, 64Mb card at least you'll need/want probably.
Wed 27/07/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Two words: "web cam"
Wed 27/07/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Light of the world"
Well - I know you guys come in different types you know - chess, snorkers, It wizards.... PC games and the rest

*id come under the kind that snorts when laughing :(*

But I want to purchase a camera.

1) i dont know whether to stay retro and get a good lil camera for good value that is not a digital...

or 2) Get a funky new digital one

I would like as reasonable as and good quality it doesnt have to back flips...

I even popped in the SR shop in basildonia tonite seeing if my ex who is el major geekatron en el universo for everything 'gadgety' for advise

Anyways, also how is everyone - hopefully I'll bother to come back on and look if anyone put something nice.

Anyways hope you guys are all well - my absense has been due to the fact i have gained a social life and well the rooms have been majorly poop but heck

Love to the kids

Ginge x x x

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.