GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"***SPOLIER*** Smackdown Taping Results"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/07/05 at 07:25
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
(1) Chris Benoit and Booker T d. Orlando Jordan & Christian. (If WWE were aiming to surpress Captain Charisma they are doing one heck of a job...)

(2) Animal & Heidenreich d. Chris Hamrick & Chuck Tealy.

(3) Melina (w/ Jillian Hall) d. Torrie Wilson (with Candice Michelle).

(4) William Regal vs. Scotty Too Hotty never took place as The Mexicools came out carrying concession items and attacked them both. Psicosis shoved the referee as well.

(5) JBL d. The Undertaker to become the #1 one contender (afterwards, Randy Orton hit Taker with an RKO). (I guess this means 1 thing, JBL vs Batista 2 unless the #1 Contender is changed again... why do WWE torture us with matches noeone could care less about!)
Wed 27/07/05 at 07:25
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
(1) Chris Benoit and Booker T d. Orlando Jordan & Christian. (If WWE were aiming to surpress Captain Charisma they are doing one heck of a job...)

(2) Animal & Heidenreich d. Chris Hamrick & Chuck Tealy.

(3) Melina (w/ Jillian Hall) d. Torrie Wilson (with Candice Michelle).

(4) William Regal vs. Scotty Too Hotty never took place as The Mexicools came out carrying concession items and attacked them both. Psicosis shoved the referee as well.

(5) JBL d. The Undertaker to become the #1 one contender (afterwards, Randy Orton hit Taker with an RKO). (I guess this means 1 thing, JBL vs Batista 2 unless the #1 Contender is changed again... why do WWE torture us with matches noeone could care less about!)
Wed 27/07/05 at 10:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Poor christian :(

so cruel of them to actually start a push and then randomly halt it.
Wed 27/07/05 at 11:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Who's Jillian Hall?

Very surprising they're going with JBL and Boretista again especially given the fact that even Vince realised it sucked at the GAB. Guess they'll be going with a gimmick match this time around then
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:44
Regular
"..."
Jillian Hall has been in OVW for a bout as long as I can remember, but is still useless...

Why is JBL No 1. contender again? That has to be the most idiotic booking decision ever, in a federation built on idiotic booking decisions...Batista just beat him ffs...
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Used his rematch clause apparently although i only thought that applied to people who lost the belt not contenders
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:47
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Used his rematch clause apparently although i only thought that
> applied to people who lost the belt not contenders

That's what I thought.

Other way round wouldn't really make sense would it?

Oh I lost, I'm using my rematch clause.

Darn I lost again, but I'll use my rematch clause...

and on, and on...
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well HHH does it so why not JBL :-D
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:50
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Well HHH does it so why not JBL :-D

Anyone think JBL might be doing Steph on the sly? Seems strange that he'd get a push for any other reason...
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
God knows what he's doing but he's doing it well in order for Vince to ignore the low ratings and attendance figures to keep pushing him
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:56
Regular
"..."
Maybe he's doing Vince...he certainly looks the type, with that Big Gay Cowboy hat...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.