GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"***SPOLIER*** Smackdown Taping Results"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/07/05 at 07:25
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
(1) Chris Benoit and Booker T d. Orlando Jordan & Christian. (If WWE were aiming to surpress Captain Charisma they are doing one heck of a job...)

(2) Animal & Heidenreich d. Chris Hamrick & Chuck Tealy.

(3) Melina (w/ Jillian Hall) d. Torrie Wilson (with Candice Michelle).

(4) William Regal vs. Scotty Too Hotty never took place as The Mexicools came out carrying concession items and attacked them both. Psicosis shoved the referee as well.

(5) JBL d. The Undertaker to become the #1 one contender (afterwards, Randy Orton hit Taker with an RKO). (I guess this means 1 thing, JBL vs Batista 2 unless the #1 Contender is changed again... why do WWE torture us with matches noeone could care less about!)
Wed 03/08/05 at 07:28
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
**SPOLIER*** This Weeks Smackdown and Velocity Taping Results!

[S]Velocity:

- Nunzio defeated Paul London to win the WWE Cruiserweight Title when Nunzio hit London from behind with a foreign object while Big Vito distracted London and the referee.

- Frankie Kazarian defeated Danny Doring after an STO. The crowd chanted “boring” early, but got into the match as it went on.

- Simon Dean won a quick squash over …?

- Hardcore Holly defeated U.S. Champion Orlando Jordan via disqualification when Jordan pulled the referee in front of him as Holly was charging him in a corner.

Smackdown:

- MNM defeated Chris Benoit and Booker T in a real good match. The finish saw Benoit lock the Crippler Crossface on Johnny Nitro on the floor while Booker fought Joey Mercury in the ring. Booker went for the ax kick on Mercury, but Melina grabbed his leg as he came off the ropes. Sharmell chased Melina into the ring, but Jillian Hall tackled Sharmell and they started a catfight. Booker threw Hall off of Sharmell, but it allowed Mercury to roll up Booker from behind and hook the trunks for the pin. There was a huge chant for Benoit after the match.

- Psicosis & Super Crazy defeated William Regal & Scotty 2 Hotty. Scotty was beat down, and when he went to tag Regal, Regal jumped off the apron and walked off. After getting a ton of heat on Scotty, Psicosis pinned him with a top rope legdrop while Regal watched from the aisle.

- WWE Tag Team Champions Road Warrior Animal & Heidenreich defeated Josh Daniels & Damian Adams. Heidenreich had Road Warrior-style makeup on.

- Rey Mysterio defeated Christian with the 619 in a good match. Eddie Guerrero and the woman sat in chairs in the aisle. Rey challenged Eddie to get in the ring. Eddie said he would love to, but he has “manners” because an old friend, Anna, is with him. Rey looked shocked at the mention of her name. Anna took Eddie’s story book and gave it to Rey, and Eddie said that he can read it, or Eddie will. Rey looked at the book, but didn’t read anything over the mic. Eddie said that Rey was holding official custody papers and Rey will have to bring Dominic next week, because the courts have determined that Eddie is the true father, biologically and legally. He said that next week, Rey will have to hand Dominic over to Eddie. Eddie said that if Rey proves he truly loves Dominic, maybe Eddie will let Rey keep him.

There is a lot i have left out of here, i have just shown the results
Mon 01/08/05 at 16:12
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> Are we supposed to feel sympathetic towards her because she has an
> ugly mole? Are we supposed to hate her because nature ruined her
> face? I don't get it.
>
>
> We're meant to hate nature for what it did to her. Booooo

i would, but i'm so pleased with what it did for me :D
on 2nd thoughts, it's raining, so yeah.. BOOOOO!!
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
TWC disappearing? No more TNA? No more ROH? No more CZW? No more Curry Man promo? No more actually good wrestling on the tv? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

*runs off sobbing*
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:15
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Meh i still have Gaea re runs on TWC, shame that's finished now
> though.

I'm hearing strong rumours that TWC may have gone belly-up.

The fact that their "What's on Today' section on their website hasn't been updated since last Tuesday and four of their 'first-run' programs last week where repeated from the previous week are certainly not good signs.

I'll be gutted if that's the case.
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe

Tis just Vince's attitude that he believes they should just be there as eye candy and nothing else. In which case how about getting them doing something useful like being Valet's so at least they actually have a reason to be out there parading around.

Meh i still have Gaea re runs on TWC, shame that's finished now though.
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:04
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> I guess they still haven't gotten over Madusa showing up on WCW and
> trashing the belt.

Classic TV.

Although regarding women, I haven't quite figured out which did the most damage to women's wrestling.

'Oaklahoma' holding the WCW women's title, because...well, he's a man.
or Chyna holding the WWE women's title, well...for the same reason.
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I guess they still haven't gotten over Madusa showing up on WCW and trashing the belt.

Good times, good times
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:00
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Meh she'll probably be around for a few months making many
> opportunities for poor gags and then she'll be fired and replaced
> with another bimbo with bleach blonde hair

Oops, I made the classic mistake of forgetting just how disposable 'Divas' have become.

I remember back in the days, when women used to wrestle...
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Are we supposed to feel sympathetic towards her because she has an
> ugly mole? Are we supposed to hate her because nature ruined her
> face? I don't get it.

We're meant to hate nature for what it did to her. Booooo

Meh she'll probably be around for a few months making many opportunities for poor gags and then she'll be fired and replaced with another bimbo with bleach blonde hair
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Its funny how you say will the mole just fall off, because when she was at ringside she kept tucking her hair behind her ear so everyone could see the mole clearly and i was thinking "I hope she mucks it up and hits the mole so that it falls off and she has to pick it up and try and stick it back on her face somehow!"

When they have had enough of the gimmick she will probably say "I had Surgery"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.