GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My new favourite toy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/07/05 at 00:33
Regular
Not intelligent discussion as such, but only the intelligent would appreciate it I feel. [URL]http://earth.google.com/[/URL]. Go and download the free version and have a butchers. You can view any part of the world using satellite images. Us Brits have been shortchanged when it comes to fine detailing, but some of the more popular sites of the world are really impressive when close up.

They've really gone to town on Washington DC, you can get a 3D model of all the buildings around the whitehouse etc. For free it's pretty damn good. Oh, and I tried the $400 a year subscription (!!!) version and it is still severely lacking in detail, so don't bother reaching for your mastercard. Give it a few years and you'll be able to watch Bin Laden amass his lunatic followers live on the net. The US would still end up bombing chinese embassies though.
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:33
Regular
Not intelligent discussion as such, but only the intelligent would appreciate it I feel. [URL]http://earth.google.com/[/URL]. Go and download the free version and have a butchers. You can view any part of the world using satellite images. Us Brits have been shortchanged when it comes to fine detailing, but some of the more popular sites of the world are really impressive when close up.

They've really gone to town on Washington DC, you can get a 3D model of all the buildings around the whitehouse etc. For free it's pretty damn good. Oh, and I tried the $400 a year subscription (!!!) version and it is still severely lacking in detail, so don't bother reaching for your mastercard. Give it a few years and you'll be able to watch Bin Laden amass his lunatic followers live on the net. The US would still end up bombing chinese embassies though.
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:34
London's actually fairly good, though not as good as most places in America

Noticed the Capitol's been blurred out?

What's that going to stop

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=127033&forumid=206[/URL]
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:38
Regular
"8==="
down wrote:
>
> What's that going to stop

e-bombs?
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:40
Regular
Ah well, never visit that forum. Quality freebie by Google.
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:43
Regular
"8==="
Too complicated.

I need a more dumbed-down version.

Perhaps I can find it on Gurgle?
Wed 27/07/05 at 06:57
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Hedfix wrote:
> Too complicated.
>
> I need a more dumbed-down version.

You're kidding right? There's nothing to it.
Wed 27/07/05 at 12:41
Regular
"8==="
Yes, I was kidding.
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:46
"slightlyshortertagl"
I love it. Unfortunately my house is literally a couple of hundred meters outside the highqualitypictureoflondon area....
Wed 27/07/05 at 15:50
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Too complicated.
>
> I need a more dumbed-down version.
>
> You're kidding right? There's nothing to it.

Yeah, it was so he could force that terribly unfunny "Gurgle" joke in there
Wed 27/07/05 at 16:22
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
My house is quite clear, but outside London it's a very different story.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.