GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dark Water"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/07/05 at 21:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If I was Snuggly, there'd be a link here

So yeah, it looks like whoever wrote this has been watching Hide and Seek far too much. Builds tension throughout the film, and you're always waiting for something scary to happen. Then the film ends and you're left wondering 'wha?'.

The mum does a good job, as does the little kid, and the eatern european caretaker-bloke is quite good at being... creepy. But it's all for nothing. A shambles of a storyline that barely makes sense, it goes through the child horror 101 handbook through. Girl I was with screamed quite a lot, but, then again, I had my hand down her pants. Overall, 3/10. And the film was crap, too.
Mon 25/07/05 at 22:48
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Go see the original... terrifying.
Mon 25/07/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Captain to you."
mattributé wrote:
> You have legs.

I lost my legs in nam :'(
Mon 25/07/05 at 21:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Chippxero wrote:
> [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=127867&forumid=301[/URL]
>
> I need to find people to go see this with jsut to compare it to the
> original.

You have legs. You don't have to go to the cinema with people, y'know.
Mon 25/07/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=127867&forumid=301[/URL]

I need to find people to go see this with jsut to compare it to the original.
Mon 25/07/05 at 21:04
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> The mum does a good job, as does the little kid,

If you were Snuggly you would'nt be saying this either.
Mon 25/07/05 at 21:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If I was Snuggly, there'd be a link here

So yeah, it looks like whoever wrote this has been watching Hide and Seek far too much. Builds tension throughout the film, and you're always waiting for something scary to happen. Then the film ends and you're left wondering 'wha?'.

The mum does a good job, as does the little kid, and the eatern european caretaker-bloke is quite good at being... creepy. But it's all for nothing. A shambles of a storyline that barely makes sense, it goes through the child horror 101 handbook through. Girl I was with screamed quite a lot, but, then again, I had my hand down her pants. Overall, 3/10. And the film was crap, too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.