GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Interesting case going on in the U.S. of A-holes..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/07/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Some bloke on trial for murder. It's not disputed that he did it: him and another man kidnapped someone, made him take money from a cash machine, then took him to a field and shot him 8 times. The issue is whether he understood what he did or not. His IQ at the time was 59, which is below the threshold for being "retarded" in America, and therefore he cannot be given the death penalty. But, through his correspondence with lawyers, his IQ has since risen through "stimulation" to 74, which is high enough to be given the death penalty.

Very odd case, but my own opinion is that if he knew to kill the man for taking his money, then he knew it was a crime and shouldn't have participated.

Linkage: [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4657897.stm[/URL]
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Some bloke on trial for murder. It's not disputed that he did it: him and another man kidnapped someone, made him take money from a cash machine, then took him to a field and shot him 8 times. The issue is whether he understood what he did or not. His IQ at the time was 59, which is below the threshold for being "retarded" in America, and therefore he cannot be given the death penalty. But, through his correspondence with lawyers, his IQ has since risen through "stimulation" to 74, which is high enough to be given the death penalty.

Very odd case, but my own opinion is that if he knew to kill the man for taking his money, then he knew it was a crime and shouldn't have participated.

Linkage: [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4657897.stm[/URL]
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:15
Regular
"8==="
Sounds like presidential material to me.
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Exactly
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:34
"period drama"
Since when were IQ tests an objective enough measure of intelligence to base someone's life on?
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Since when were IQ tests an objective enough measure of intelligence
> to base someone's life on?

We're talking about America here...
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:43
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Since when were IQ tests an objective enough measure of intelligence to base someone's -

hey! that's what I was gonna say!
Mon 25/07/05 at 13:45
Regular
"8==="
Too slow.

*Kills*
Mon 25/07/05 at 15:35
Regular
Which of the following four weapons best suits a close range murder?

a) knife
b) sniper rifle
c) cannon
d) death star superlaser

If you answered incorrectly, then you are too stupid to have committed this crime on purpose and will therefore be spared the death penalty.
Mon 25/07/05 at 16:52
Regular
"8==="
Sniper rifle.

Stabbing someone forcefully leaves bruises and sometimes minor cuts on your hands as a dead giveaway.

With the rifle you could just stick it under their chin and fire.

Might make a mess though.
Mon 25/07/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Not a Jew"
But you don't have to stab them forcefully.. Pull back their head and run the knife across their throat. It will make an awful gurgling noise though. You can also stab them from behind in the kidneys and cover thier mouth with your hand which will stifle thier cries.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.