GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New "Friends" Episode"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/07/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Looks like there may be a possibility of Friends returning for a one off special.

[URL]http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds22925.html[/URL]
Mon 25/07/05 at 00:20
Regular
"you've got a beard"
reasons this shouldn't happen:

they're already rich enough.
there's already a thanksgiving episode in pretty much every season. most are lame.
i hate courtney cox.
one-specials only work when the audience feels like there SHOULD be more (the office). Friends had 10 seasons and wrapped everything up nicely, a reunion show would be like the waltons... at thanksgiving.
Mon 25/07/05 at 00:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
KOPKING wrote:
> Jennifer Aniston has done alright since Friends and to a lesser extent
> Matt le Blanc.

You could say Matthew Perry too.

David Schwimmer was in Madagascar but even his voice annoys me.

Courtney Cox's biggest solo thing would be in Scream films wouldnt it? Cant remember much else from her.

Lisa Kudrow i cant remember seeing her in anything other than Friends.
Mon 25/07/05 at 00:30
Regular
"0228"
A reunion seems pointless considering they've only been off the TV for just over a year. Maybe they should leave it a little while longer first.
Mon 25/07/05 at 00:31
Regular
Then people would get withdrawal syndromes and think Rachel was played by Pamela Anderson
Mon 25/07/05 at 00:33
Regular
"0228"
Channel 4 are here to ensure that we will never forget.

Scheduler: Hmmm, the cricket's been rained off, I wonder what we could put on instead. I know, Friends!
Mon 25/07/05 at 00:37
Regular
Well, I'd rather have Friends re-runs that 'quality' shows such as Eurotrash and Big Brother

Mind you, I never got into Friends until late on, so I wouldn't mind seeing older episodes
Mon 25/07/05 at 00:40
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
thenamechanger wrote:

> Mind you, I never got into Friends until late on, so I wouldn't mind
> seeing older episodes

A lot of people seem to be like that, i also didnt get into it until late on...in fact it was after it finished.

People were talking about it and i asked for series one for my birthday and i am glad i did because i really like it. SInce then i have got the other 9 series and watched through them in order 2 or 3 times.

Very good shows and also good because by the time you have gone through every episode and then you start again you dont really remember everything that happened.
Mon 25/07/05 at 11:34
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> Lisa Kudrow i cant remember seeing her in anything other than
> Friends.

Lisa Kudrow has her own show on HBO in America called 'The Comeback' about an out of work actress trying to get a job in TV. Hrmm. Last I heard it wasn't supposed to be that great.
Mon 25/07/05 at 11:37
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
thenamechanger wrote:
> Well, I'd rather have Friends re-runs that 'quality' shows such as
> Eurotrash
and Big Brother

I agree. Friends is a bit like Big Brother , but at least Friends gives you something to watch.
Mon 25/07/05 at 12:32
Regular
It doesnt make more sense for them to have a reunion on the Joey show because are they going to get paid a million just for appearing on it? No of course not. They want a one off so they can get their big cheques, but it does look bad for them. Sure I think most of us knew they would do a special or a movie whatever but we didnt expect it so soon after the final series. Perhaps they arent getting the kind of jobs they were hoping for after leaving Friends.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.