GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New "Friends" Episode"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/07/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Looks like there may be a possibility of Friends returning for a one off special.

[URL]http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds22925.html[/URL]
Wed 27/07/05 at 20:43
Regular
"8==="
And no being pretty much one-hit wonders doesn't really make you successful.

Someone like Danny DeVito is successful, he started off in Taxi and managed to land himself some fairly decent roles in numerous movies without ever having to return to his TV Career.

Or Bruce Willis who started off (for purposes of argument) in Moonlighting and went on to star in many many movies (his lowest point being a guest spot on some awful sitcom that I forget now as it was mainly watched by people who don't 'get' the better comedy that's out there).
Wed 27/07/05 at 20:30
Regular
"8==="
Ashman wrote:
>
> Yeah, because we all know as an actor your career is all about being
> in movies. Of course highly paid, highly successful television
> programmes don't count for anything! What poor, "crappy"
> careers these people have!

Yeah since they attempted to break into films and all made a really nice screw-up of doing that and infact ended up becoming a bit of a joke in the industry/for film magazines. Their careers have certainly been seen to take an Icarus-like dive.

But thanks for backing up me up on my point.
Wed 27/07/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Mind you, 'Friends' episodes were easy to remember.

I think they'll call it:

The One when they bore the home audience
Tue 26/07/05 at 01:21
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Hedfix wrote:
> *Slaps*
>
> Mabye I should have made it more obvious by putting 'movie careers'.
>
> They're all pretty type-cast and aside from their sitcoms they're not
> in particularly high demand.

Yeah, because we all know as an actor your career is all about being in movies. Of course highly paid, highly successful television programmes don't count for anything! What poor, "crappy" careers these people have!
Tue 26/07/05 at 00:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
I hope the episodes like a Hour long and good.
Mon 25/07/05 at 20:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
Actually, David Schwimmer's not doing too badly. He's in a play on the West End (I forget it's name) and will be/is touring the world with it.
Mon 25/07/05 at 20:18
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Any time for a reunion is too early. I'd be happy if none of them ever worked in anything ever again. Not one of them shines as a real talent, they're all mediocre at what they do.

And considering that they all recieved $1,000,000 per episode for a substantial portion of their "Friends" lives, it's not like any of them need to keep working. They should just fade out before they make any more crappy movies and tarnish their careers further.
Mon 25/07/05 at 20:10
Regular
Not suprised they want a reuinion so soon, what with non (bar Joey) having had any work since the last series.
Mon 25/07/05 at 18:46
Regular
"8==="
Reefer wrote:
> Or they could sod off with their millions and live the easy life...

I'd prefer it if they did that.
Mon 25/07/05 at 18:37
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
id watch it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.