GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wooohoooooo, Peace Cup Champions!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/07/05 at 15:12
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Pfft, I never wanted Europe anyway, was all about the Peace Cup.

We killed Lyon, 3-1.

Yeeeaaahhhhh
Sun 24/07/05 at 15:12
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Pfft, I never wanted Europe anyway, was all about the Peace Cup.

We killed Lyon, 3-1.

Yeeeaaahhhhh
Sun 24/07/05 at 16:06
Regular
For Fantasy Football terms, Lil Bro, who d'you reckon will be the regular Spurs midfield this season?

Routledge-Mendes-Carrick-Reid is what I thought, with Zeigler dropping to left-back, but I could be very very wrong.
Sun 24/07/05 at 16:09
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Jol seems to like this new guy Tainio, who's played pretty well in the PC.

Carrick will still be number one CM, and I can't see anyone to challenge Routledge for his place. As you said, Reid will probably edge it over Ziegler, who will most likely be on the bence, retaining Edman at left back.
Sun 24/07/05 at 16:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Poor Lyon, obviously so shocked to see Spurs in any sort of final they couldn't play
Sun 24/07/05 at 16:16
Regular
See, I'm trying to decide between Routledge and Reid for my FF team. I'm going to stick with the Wayne.
Sun 24/07/05 at 16:20
Regular
"Colourless"
Ah. The Kiss of Death. A spurs player.
Sun 24/07/05 at 17:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Colourless wrote:
> Ah. The Kiss of Death. A spurs player.

I won the league last year with Robinson in net, but he still thought he was playing for Leeds, the poor mite.
Sun 24/07/05 at 17:41
Regular
Defoe wasn't all that bad, either. Keane knocked in a few.
Sun 24/07/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I'd agree with you and go for Routledge, although Reid was promising last season.

Put Defoe in, you KNOW it makes sense. Second top scorer in all competitions last year and a few assists too. He's better than Baros. And Cisse. And Morientes. And (aha) Crouch.
Sun 24/07/05 at 17:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Put Defoe in, you KNOW it makes sense. Second top scorer in all
> competitions last year

And in premier league fantasy football, all competitions matter how?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.