GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies, that hate Regulars sign up here.........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 17:30
Regular
All you newbies out there that have been tormented and hate regulars sign up here and say why!!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:53
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
gronti_v wrote:
> I wouldn't blame you for breaking down and crying in such a
> situation, I mean we're only Human. Maybe jumping out of the plane
> might work, even if you have no parachute. If you do die, it's
> likely to be quick and hey you might even survive!

Listen I don't mean to spoil it but he couldn't open the roof. It was locked or blocked or something stupid like that. I can't remember because I was fighting to stay awake. It was 2 o'clock in the afternoon you know.
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'd do what Reef (Rief? I dunno how to spell it!) did, I'd try and break out and if that failed I'd just stay calm and embrace death. It'd likely to be quicker that way.
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:51
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Trust me Gronti they havn't replaced British with American fighter pilots. It's at Pearl Harbor remember.

Oh and by the way it was U571.
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:50
I wouldn't blame you for breaking down and crying in such a situation, I mean we're only Human. Maybe jumping out of the plane might work, even if you have no parachute. If you do die, it's likely to be quick and hey you might even survive!
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lol
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:48
'Ere I 'aven't seen the fragging film yet! I want to see it before I start passing judgement. I hate the fact that it's looking like being another of those UB42 (or whatever that sub films called, where they replaced the crew who were British in reality with Americans, that's pushing their luck). It probably wont be as bad though, but to be honest I think it was an excellent tactical strike by the Japanese and showed how America has such a bad army who are yet to get any better (Vietnam for example, those evil American soldiers, who says that it's always the commanders who lose wars?).

I've got nothing against Americans in general by the way, just certain ones perhaps who deserve it (like their president).
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:48
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> And I'm from the UK as well

Pleased to meet you!
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
And I'm from the UK as well
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:46
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Dav3443 wrote:
> I would have hated to be in a plane with a cockpit that small with a
> fire right on your lap and an enemy plane right behind you. If i waz
> him i would have kamikazed but thats just me!!!

I would never kamikaze. I would have broken down and started to cry.

Just joking to all those serious people out there.
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Votta, where are you from? America or the UK?

UK and don't ever call me VOTTA. He must die at my hands!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.