GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies, that hate Regulars sign up here.........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 17:30
Regular
All you newbies out there that have been tormented and hate regulars sign up here and say why!!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
We don't fight so much! We're usually always nice to eachother. It's just when a pillock of a twank of a nonce of a newbie comes along and starts posting topics like "wat r u doing?" that we start to argue with them.
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:32
Yeah, it wouldnt be this topic on its own if tony hadnt deleted it, all i wanted was to see who hated who the most, and why newbies and regualrs alike are always fighting so much!!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Dav3443 wrote:
> This aint fair, wats the matter, r trying to hide the fact that u r
> a bunch of predujists that hate newbies. Well just remember that you
> were all newbes once, and, how many of you were 10 yrs old like me.
> Its like taking candy from a baby, wat you guys are doing to them
> newbies. I dont care wat u do to me, but wats the matter with u arte
> you scared of there being more people to enter the gameaday prize,
> given you less chance of winning, well, answer me!!!

Dav, you are an illiterate slob. No-one likes you, but they are not prejudiced.

The fact is, you post crap topics and have appalling SPAG. SPAG stands for Spelling, Grammar And Punctuation, and I feel you are going to have this shouted at you a lot.

I have story-prodded you once, really prodded you twice and others have prodded you loads of times. Does this not say something? If we were prejudiced, you would see every newbie being prodded.

If you need confirmation of what happens to people that do not respect our simple requests, you should seek out a member known as Cheatguru.

He was bad. Possibly even worse than you. He posted topics such as "I'm going to bed now" and he constantly used Net-Speak. He felt so alienated because of this he left for a while. Now he is back, his SPAG is good and he posts sensibly. Everyone pretty much listens to him now and he is never prodded. This means there is hope for you yet.

By all means, stay if you wish, but if you continue to post pointless topics and use Net-Speak, you will greatly disliked and possibly even banished. Yes, banished. It has happened before.

Please take heed of my advice.
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
SG's riht Dav, you're being a nonce.

Of course you have to gain respect, not for SR you pillock, but for yourself!

Netspeak just aggitates nearly everyone on here. You're free to use it but don't expect anyone to take you seriously if you do.
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:29
Regular
People don't disrespect you because you're a newbie.

All this rakning stuff is purely superficial.

Anyway, if you make topics like this then you're just asking to be laughed at :-D
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:27
Dav3443 wrote:
> We shouldnt hav to gain respect, special reserve as a buisness
> should have respect. We have spent quite a long time getting a few
> bargains, but some of it is a load of rubbish and you would probably
> be better of going to a supermarket to buy games. Yeah, i might not
> understand how to use these forums, but i am 10 years of age, and
> should be aloud to use net typeing whenever i please. I can type
> properly, when i want to, but i shouldnt have to be able to type
> properly to gain some respect in the forums!!!

Please stop, you are just digging yourself a deeper hole. Using your age to help your cause, just, well, won't help your cause.
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:27
ohhh and this goes to Ant, maybe if you were good enough to be able to control them they might not be so out of control. It would be my advice to stop this prod rubbish and live in peace and harmony, sorry that was a bit cheesy...
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:24
We shouldnt hav to gain respect, special reserve as a buisness should have respect. We have spent quite a long time getting a few bargains, but some of it is a load of rubbish and you would probably be better of going to a supermarket to buy games. Yeah, i might not understand how to use these forums, but i am 10 years of age, and should be aloud to use net typeing whenever i please. I can type properly, when i want to, but i shouldnt have to be able to type properly to gain some respect in the forums!!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hehehehehehehheheheheheheh, I was rolling around on the floor laughing at your pic in the mag Ant!
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, I'm not a regular or a newbie, so.....

But otherwise, all these rebelling newbies are annoying and way out of order.

DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.