GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies, that hate Regulars sign up here.........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 17:30
Regular
All you newbies out there that have been tormented and hate regulars sign up here and say why!!!
Mon 04/06/01 at 20:15
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> turbonutter wrote:
> RBS, what's your name?

Why?

Tell him Chris....
Mon 04/06/01 at 20:14
Originally they never designed it to be easy to eject from a plane, and parachutes weren't allways standard issue for every pilot (especially ones on a suicide mission). They would have been around by Pearl Harbour though.

I once jumped out of my plane before take off in Red Baron 2. They don't give you a parachute, so obviously I died from that incredibly large (about ooh, 6 foot?) drop. If only I had stepped out instead. Maybe I hit my head on the wing. B17 Flying Fortress was another good game, except WW2 and bombers. The most fun thing was gunning down the enemy and if you got bored your friends too. Jumping out and seeing how the plane crashed could be fun too.

Of course the best plan if you can't get out is to hit something hard, then you'll die quick and maybe get some enemies as well.
Mon 04/06/01 at 20:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
turbonutter wrote:
> RBS, what's your name?

Why?
Mon 04/06/01 at 20:09
I was waiting all of yesterday as well, but why do the have the fAD winners published and not the GAD winners published, ivery much doubt i will win anything ever, becuase i never win anything. Its not very likely that out of the thousands of people trying to win, someone will pick something that i have put in..
Mon 04/06/01 at 20:08
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Just reading the topic title, it proves that this ranking systam just dont work.
Mon 04/06/01 at 19:57
Give them a chance dave2983623890.
Mon 04/06/01 at 19:53
They still havnt posted the gameaday winner. There is no chance of me winning anything then becuase loads of people must have submitted cheats and reviews etc.
Mon 04/06/01 at 17:06
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
250,000 - ish... So you can imagine how hard it will be to get a GBA.

So this 60,000 might not be exact but you have to believe they'll be in very high demand anyway!

PRE-ORDER OR BUY NOW!

I was speaking to some SR guy on the phone whilst drinking coke and watching Snatch today... he siad you should still be able to get on by pre-ordering NOW! But, they couldn't promise anything!

I really want a Purple one... Indigo, to be correct. The Purple seems to make it easier to focus on the actual screen rather than on the border etc. Plus, Purple looks better!

Oh, do any of you lot know the UK Launch titles?!

Some places are saying - Mario, F-Zero, Advanced Wars, GT and Maybe That Flyingstickthingy Game.

Other's say added to that there's Tony Hawks and a few others minus the Advances Wars! I'm really looking forward to the golf games, I think they're cool! Oh and wrestling, everybody loves the wrestling! lol

Hmmm, I'm rambling a bit now, but i'll carry on!

Mario Kart looks quite good although from the video I D/L'ed the Sound FX seem to drone out the music, and I LOVE the music! Konami Krazy Racers looks good, with Goemon and pals! I doubt it will be a mario Kart beater but it should level on graphics and the gameplay looks just as good but Mario Kart will be hard to be and I think when it arrives it will overshadow GT Advance and Tony Hawks! - Just an opinion!

Game
Mon 04/06/01 at 17:03
Regular
"smile, it's free"
The other one wasn't sold
Mon 04/06/01 at 16:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
6 of which needed replacing 4 weeks later.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.