GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Assholes: The old lady in Titanic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/07/05 at 18:20
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/review.php?id=82[/URL]

Just because she's old doesn't mean she can go around throwing diamonds into the sea. Wake me up when you're finished, deary.
Tue 02/08/05 at 17:57
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You guys are crazy. Crazy and stupid.
Tue 02/08/05 at 15:56
Regular
My third eye is pretty big.
Tue 02/08/05 at 13:27
Regular
"0228"
My eyes aren't really that big. I'd say they were a normal size to be honest.
Tue 02/08/05 at 13:23
Regular
Sorry "big eyed, pale skinned room dwellers" are normally quicker at typing
Tue 02/08/05 at 13:20
Regular
"0228"
Batmanian wrote:
> Ten minutes to correct me, got to be a record.

Twenty minutes actually.
Tue 02/08/05 at 13:15
Regular
WOW!!! Some of you "pale skins" take these forums really seriously. Ten minutes to correct me, got to be a record. I am sorry i was out by one year on the sinking but my point still stands that anyone old enough to be on the voyage and old enough to remember it would have to be over 100. Most people would have had to have been sealed in tupperware to survive two world wars and 100 years. Not exactly riding the percentages.
Tue 02/08/05 at 13:01
Regular
"0228"
Batmanian wrote:
> The titanic sunk ninty five years ago
> this year and, although it was a huge loss, it was also a shanty film
> with poor acting compensated for by a huge budget. Had the old woman
> been real she would be dead regardless of her age on the voyage.

The Titanic sunk in 1912, the same year my Great Granny was born and she's still alive now, 8 years after the film was made, and therefore it's quite possible that survivors are still alive.

Admittedly, Kate Winslet's character was about 20 something on the Titanic so it would have been unlikely that she would have been alive in 1997.
Tue 02/08/05 at 12:41
Regular
You b!tch and moan and holler about a joke. You say he is just sad and has nothing to do on a friday so why is it acceptable for you to post at nine on a saturday night. The titanic sunk ninty five years ago this year and, although it was a huge loss, it was also a shanty film with poor acting compensated for by a huge budget. Had the old woman been real she would be dead regardless of her age on the voyage.
I could go on picking holes all day but it is a FILM and should be treated as such. The comment was partly a joke and partly an attack on lazy hack writers not the passangers on titanic.
Lighten up, get some daylight and some mates to go out with on a saturday night.... Being a pale skinned geeky hermit is a choice, its not mandatory!!!
Sat 23/07/05 at 21:36
Regular
My Grandson died on it, he was just a nip at 50 :'(
Sat 23/07/05 at 21:18
"period drama"
Yeah, the Titanic is still a sensitive subject for some people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.