GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great American Bash Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/07/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
1. World heavyweight title

Batista v jbl - my prediction: Batista - result: jbl

2. United states title

orlando jordan v chris benoit - my prediction: chris benoit - result: orlando jordan

3. wwe tag team title

MNM v John Heidenreich + Road Warrior Animal - my prediction: MNM - result: John Heidenreich + Road Warrior Animal

4. no1 contender's match

undertaker v muhammed hassan - my prediction: muhammed hassan - result: undertaker

5. normal match

booket v christian - my prediction: christian - result: booker t

6. bra + panties match

torrie wilson v melina - my prediction: torrie wilson - result: melina

7. secret match

eddie guerrero v rey mysterio - my prediction: eddie guerrero - result: rey mysterio

8. 6 man tag match

the BWO v the mexicools - my prediction: the mexicools - result: the mexicools

what are your predictions?

wow! i got 1 / 8
Sat 23/07/05 at 19:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i predict it will be awful. the pinnacle being the bra + panties match.

i also predict i'll tape it and watch it anyways :D
Sat 23/07/05 at 18:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Juice wrote:
> Will be good to hear the bWo music again,

Indeed but the damn thing stays in my head for a good few days afterwards and i often find myself breaking out into Nova style pretend belt strumming while humming the music
Sat 23/07/05 at 18:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Admittedly, I didn't like the Hassan character. But, it's a shame it's him and not someone like Heidenreich...because he's not a bad wrestler.

And Daivari is even better I would surmise...so I hope they keep him.
Sat 23/07/05 at 18:21
Regular
Here are my predictions for the Great American Bash...

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs JBL:

I think this has got to be Batista, because unless they've decided to create an Undertaker-JBL feud for the title, which would suck, a lot, then they've got to go with this option. JBL has had his undeserved stint as a champion, and I really wouldn't like to see him in that kind of role again. Batista isn't amazing, but he's far better than Bradshaw.

Number 1 Contender match
Undertaker vs Muhammad Hassan:

Despite what I previously suggested, I'm still going to go with The Undertaker, because I don't think there's much intelligence in the creative team, and my plan will have been something which has been completely overlooked. Yes, Undertaker winning will dig them into a hole in two separate ways, but that's something I'm now very much expecting, because they are idiots.

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio:

For this one I'm going to have to go with Eddie Guerrero, because it would have been a bit of an anti-climax if he lost yet again and didn't get to reveal the secret. A Rey Rey win would be an excellent and predictable way of avoiding this apparently massive secret altogether, but they've got to have the sense to award Eddie the win here. Should be the best match of the night, this one.

United States Championship
Orlando Jordan vs Chris Benoit:

This is actually quite a tough prediction to make, but I'm going to go with Orlando Jordan. He won't win it fairly, but I think there's a chance he could win due to help from JBL. This could set up a potential rivalry between JBL and Chris Benoit, as I don't think they'll really know what to do with either of them if Batista wins.

Booker T vs Christian:

I think this is going to be a win for Booker T. I could go for an audacious prediction and predict a Christian win with help from Sharmell, but I'm not going to. :D

WWE Tag Team Championship
MNM vs Heidenreich and Road Warrior Animal:

This is more wishful thinking than anything else, but I'm going to go with Heidenreich and Animal, because MNM are one of the worst excuses for a tag team I've seen in quite some time. Shows just how low the division has fallen that these guys and the Bashams were feuding for the tag team titles. If Animal's in it for the long haul, I'll be right. If he's not, then MNM will retain. I'm going with Heidenreich and Animal, though.

Bra & Panties match
Melina vs Torrie Wilson:

Couldn't really care, but I think Torrie will win due to Melina trying to attack the special guest referee and then getting stripped as a result of it.

6-man Tag Team match
bWo vs The Mexicools:

Going to go with the Mexicools, due to cheating methods. Will be good to hear the bWo music again, and this match should be very entertaining seeing as I love the bWo, and it also involves Juicey. 450 Splash on Richards for the win. :)
Sat 23/07/05 at 18:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, I reckon the WWE will go for the easy option of having Batista keep the title by DQ and have the Undertaker win and get beaten down by Orton. That will lead to a fatal 4-way for the title.
Sat 23/07/05 at 18:11
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> I can't really see anything other than a Undertaker win, they're
> going to have to do something to kill off Hassan so he can't win the
> match as there's no point having him win then having to write him out
> the show right after

If they killed him off after his win, though, it would solve the problem posed by having to get rid of the guy they'd already planned to be number 1 contender. It'll also allow Undertaker and Orton to feud as was scheduled. It would make more sense anyway, but as you said, it might be a little beyond the WWE's creative team thought process.

I know that the chance of this happening isn't likely, but I still think there's a small likelihood that Hassan could walk away with a win in this match. I don't predict it, but I'd like to be surprised.
Sat 23/07/05 at 18:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They may be giving Taker one last run with the strap but a Batista vs Taker match will be quite weird (not to mention crap but then the JBL vs Boretista match will hardly be a 5 star classic), it's obvious the Hassan controversy have put the WWE in a bit of a hole and it's quite hard to predict how they'll get themselves out of it
Sat 23/07/05 at 18:00
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
I dont know what WWE are going to do, if Undertaker were to win can anyone see Batista beating The Undertaker in a fair one-on-one match? I think The Juice raises a good point in giving Hassan the match and then killing him off leaving that slot open (Captain Charisma anyone). I highly doubt WWE creative are that smart though.

Always one way to find out whats going to happen and we will have to wait till the GAB for our answer!
Sat 23/07/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Juice wrote:
> True, it's complex thinking

Thus shall never happen in the WWE :-D

I can't really see anything other than a Undertaker win, they're going to have to do something to kill off Hassan so he can't win the match as there's no point having him win then having to write him out the show right after
Sat 23/07/05 at 17:53
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Legend Killer 1 wrote:
> 4. no1 contender's match
>
> undertaker v muhammed hassan - my prediction: muhammed hassan
>
>
> bwhahahaha

Whilst it might not seem like a likely option, what with Hassan's current situation, I think he might just be right. The ideal aim was to have Batista beat JBL so that he could face off against Muhammad Hassan, who would win due to interference from Orton, setting up a Taker-Orton rivalry.

Now that this is impossible due to them having to write Hassan out of SmackDown, I think what they could do to save themselves would be to have Hassan win the match thanks to help from Orton, as expected. Then they could develop on the plan to have Undertaker kill off Hassan, as one rumour suggested, leaving the number one contender slot open, and allowing the Undertaker's rivalry with Randy Orton to continue.

True, it's complex thinking, and whether those WWE backstage brains will have thought of it, I'm not so sure. But this is certainly a very possible outcome, as it helps to solve a number of problems Undertaker winning would cause.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.