GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great American Bash Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/07/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
1. World heavyweight title

Batista v jbl - my prediction: Batista - result: jbl

2. United states title

orlando jordan v chris benoit - my prediction: chris benoit - result: orlando jordan

3. wwe tag team title

MNM v John Heidenreich + Road Warrior Animal - my prediction: MNM - result: John Heidenreich + Road Warrior Animal

4. no1 contender's match

undertaker v muhammed hassan - my prediction: muhammed hassan - result: undertaker

5. normal match

booket v christian - my prediction: christian - result: booker t

6. bra + panties match

torrie wilson v melina - my prediction: torrie wilson - result: melina

7. secret match

eddie guerrero v rey mysterio - my prediction: eddie guerrero - result: rey mysterio

8. 6 man tag match

the BWO v the mexicools - my prediction: the mexicools - result: the mexicools

what are your predictions?

wow! i got 1 / 8
Tue 02/08/05 at 01:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
[URL]http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KVNLYS6NNVJF0PMWH0TJQQ4U7[/URL]

Alternatively, watch that. 8 minute Botch-a-Mania video, with some wonderful neck-breaking incidents (LOTS of Brock Lesnar, which is good to see). Plenty of funny stuff as well, but most of it is really mental bone-breakage. Which is excellent.

And lakers liked it, so I suppose it has the seal of approval.

If the top link doesn't work, try this one. Wait for about a minute for the download to appear, and then you can download it. Takes about 25 minutes, but it's well worth it.

[URL]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1062MY7Y[/URL]
Tue 02/08/05 at 00:24
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Here's Lesnar breaking Holly's neck...

http://www.sendmefile.com/00030352

[URL]http://www.sendmefile.com/00030352[/URL]
Mon 01/08/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Going back to the commentary thing, despite how bad all those in the WWE are they're nowhere near as bad as Don West on TNA. God he sucks.
Mon 01/08/05 at 20:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Grandprix wrote:
> Heh, Hardcore Holly. As if he was ever a credible challenger to the
> title when Brock had it. I could understand why the feud was there,
> but for the title? Come on, give us some credit...

Have you seen the video of Brock breaking Hardcores neck?

I can upload it if you wanna see it

Just say
Mon 01/08/05 at 16:16
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> repackaging won't work, it's too soon.
>
> Sometimes a gimmick sticks even after re-packaging though. Terry
> Taylor anyone?

very true.
i feel that may be a particular factor in light of all the attention this character has gotten.

Hogan as well, Hollywood was big, but he'll always be hulkamania.
Mon 01/08/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, Hardcore Holly. As if he was ever a credible challenger to the title when Brock had it. I could understand why the feud was there, but for the title? Come on, give us some credit...
Mon 01/08/05 at 15:22
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Kawada wrote:
> I think it's quality is due to the lack of big lumbering idiots on the
> show. Although we still had the displeasure of seeing Holly.
>
> Can someone tell me the wisdom in having him beat Nova?

Yeah i know! Holly has been in the business for so long that everyone knows his level and he doesnt need to keep beating people.

Simon Dean needs pushing a bit in my opinion, but all the time they keep making him lose means that they are making Dean/Nova and the bWo look weaker :(
Mon 01/08/05 at 15:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I think it's quality is due to the lack of big lumbering idiots on the show. Although we still had the displeasure of seeing Holly.

Can someone tell me the wisdom in having him beat Nova?
Mon 01/08/05 at 15:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I agree that Velocity is one of the best WWE programmes. I think it could be because there is a lack of storylines and therefore they have to put on good matches otherwise there is no point watching at all.

In my opinion London Vs Nunzio was a hell of a lot better than the Heat match before the Great American Bash
Mon 01/08/05 at 15:08
Regular
I'm all for that kind of commentary team. As much as I don't think Tazz should in commentary (still a wrestler to me), Joey Styles + The Coach on Raw and Joey Styles + Tazz on SmackDown, with possibly all three of them at the joint PPVs would be excellent.

Not really bothered what happens with commentart on Heat and Velocity, because I don't really care about Heat too much, and on Velocity usually the wrestling does the talking. Week in week out, it's by far the best WWE show. Last night's was another good addition, with both Paul London versus Nunzio and Frankie versus Funaki doing a good job. I was particularly impressed with Kazarian, and hopefully he's on his way to a push to SmackDown, where he can be given a clean feud with Paul London. If he's not going to be allowed the satisfactory ring time, then I say keep him on Velocity where he can entertain me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.