GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This Months OPSM2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 17:05
Regular
What games are playable on the demo this month and is there any good games in it?
Mon 04/06/01 at 12:30
"High polygon count"
Golden Nomad wrote:
> I love the game. Its cool. Just could do with more tracks.

While I would generally agree with you, the one thing that always puzzles me is... if it's a simulation of a certain event, why should it have more tracks? It has all the tracks that the real thing has, just like F1... it's just that F1 happens to have more tracks in real life!

You know what you're getting (through reviews) when you buy the game - so I personally see no reason to complain about it. Just like with RR5.
Mon 04/06/01 at 12:23
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
I love the game. Its cool. Just could do with more tracks.
And maybe the inclusion of 125 and 250, with option to progress your way through the series.
Mon 04/06/01 at 09:31
Regular
Why was Moto GP bad? Its one of the best games on PS2. Was the handling too difficult for you? :-)
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:11
Regular
"Back For Good"
yeah too right, I bought my first and last issue of OPS2 magazine. The demos were moto GP+MTVMG and everyone who sent for their welcome pack already had it moto gp.The MTV music generator wasn't bad but i'm not really into that kind of thing. The videos I'd pretty much all seen before and the extras?, ha a reprise of about 10 seconds more like a remix.£5???

I prefer PSW's DVD with amazing videos,movie trailers,round ups,cheats,reviews,previews with commantary sound options.
the magazine's good too.The showreel function links everything on the disc into one big show.

PSM2 is a fantastic magazine although the DVD could do with a bit of work,still pretty good though.
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:17
There, there M16, they'll be here soon.

By the way i just got the mag. The MTV2 studio is crap, I played the Moto GP demo, and what a suprise! It was crap! Why can't OPSM have some decent game demos, like Red action?
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:47
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Another Moto GP demo? *sob*. I am still waiting for the games like Midnight Club to be on teh demos.

Oh well... I am still playing my MGS2 demo every day...HOW GREAT IS THAT DEMO?!
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:53
This month's disc is crap. Ignore it. The mag is great though.
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:12
Regular
"Whatever!"
Do you know I havent actually bothered with looking at the demo disc this month!! I believe there are playable demos of Moto GP and MTV Music Generator, everything else Im not sure!!
There are some good games reviewed in the mag - Extermination and Red Faction, which both got great ratings!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 18:11
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Its got Mtv generator2 and moto Gp.
Sun 03/06/01 at 17:05
What games are playable on the demo this month and is there any good games in it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.