GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What does Allah teach anyway ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/07/05 at 13:16
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
So, trying to understand all this. Does Allah say it's okay to kill infadels (us I guess)?

Do non terrorist Muslims support the same Allah? What do they supposedly get when they blow themselves up?

Now i'm not a religious man as such. I'd like to believe there is a heaven etc, but how can people honestly believe that when you die you go somewhere better? I guess no one will ever know.

But yeah, I guess the main question is what does Allah teach and offer if you sacrifice yourself?

Also, a joke I read in a book: How do we know God was a man. . . ? Because a woman would have made semen taste like chocolate.
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:16
Regular
So, trying to understand all this. Does Allah say it's okay to kill infadels (us I guess)?

Do non terrorist Muslims support the same Allah? What do they supposedly get when they blow themselves up?

Now i'm not a religious man as such. I'd like to believe there is a heaven etc, but how can people honestly believe that when you die you go somewhere better? I guess no one will ever know.

But yeah, I guess the main question is what does Allah teach and offer if you sacrifice yourself?

Also, a joke I read in a book: How do we know God was a man. . . ? Because a woman would have made semen taste like chocolate.
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:34
Regular
I thought people who generally blow themselvs up were either blackmailed into it or brainwashed...
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:38
Regular
yeah thats what I think.
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:39
Regular
There are nutcases out there crazy enough to die for a cause though.
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:40
Regular
They need those X-ray things which they have in Total Recall where it scans your whole body and you can see what you're carrying.
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:41
Regular
OH my god, I just played the crazy frog song backwards and it has propaganda in it telling you to cause destruction.
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:48
Regular
Playing it forwards forces you to kill anyway.
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:49
Regular
lol,
Fri 22/07/05 at 14:16
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
They're brain-washed into thinking that after they're dead they become saints and they are blessed, and the life aftewards is much much better........ thats what i think anyway.
Fri 22/07/05 at 17:43
Regular
in the Muslim religion there is the teaching of Jihad, there is a greater Jihad and lesser Jihad, one of them, lesser i think, teaches that if someone insults your family then you may do something (cant remember what) back to them. And then greater Jihad, this teaches, that if someone insults their religion then, as you may of heard on the news, they can issue a Fatwa(sp?) in which ANY Muslim can kill that person.

I am pretty sure this is the right stuff

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.