GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What does Allah teach anyway ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/07/05 at 13:16
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
So, trying to understand all this. Does Allah say it's okay to kill infadels (us I guess)?

Do non terrorist Muslims support the same Allah? What do they supposedly get when they blow themselves up?

Now i'm not a religious man as such. I'd like to believe there is a heaven etc, but how can people honestly believe that when you die you go somewhere better? I guess no one will ever know.

But yeah, I guess the main question is what does Allah teach and offer if you sacrifice yourself?

Also, a joke I read in a book: How do we know God was a man. . . ? Because a woman would have made semen taste like chocolate.
Sat 23/07/05 at 16:28
Regular
An Al-Quaida chap, named Hakeem, who dreams of becoming a Martyr, goes to purchase a Dinghy. This is for his holiday in Rhyl, with his brothers, Ghafaar and Derek.

He asks the shop attendant to show him some of the watercraft, and finally settles on an excellent 4 man vessel, complete with oars. "I'll wrap it up for you right away", says the attendant. "Oh, and you get one of these thrown in for free!", he says, and shows Hakeem a shiny new foot pump. Hakeem looks troubled about the item, so much so that the attendant enquires "what's wrong?". "I wanted one that blew itself up", replies Hakeem.

-------------------

Terrible joke I know. My apologies.
Sat 23/07/05 at 14:23
"Tesco value"
upon completion of their 'mission' they are granted 72 virgins in heaven where they have the finest food and wine. They also get to compile a list of 70 friends and family that can join them.

They are also said that their family are looked after once they are gone
Sat 23/07/05 at 14:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
SRRHGHGHAA ARABSBSBABAB MUSLIMSIMEEMSMS!!!!

TERRORORISTSMITS!!!
Fri 22/07/05 at 19:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Alfonse wrote:
> Maybe god likes the taste of fish. I know I do.

In which case, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Fri 22/07/05 at 18:05
Regular
Allah doesn't teach any of this suicide bombing nonsense. They're just extremist muslims who claim it's a holy war and say it's for Allah when really it's more of a militant cult and all they're really interested in is attacking the west.

The CIA started up and funded Al Qaeda in the Cold War, this whole thing goes a hell of a lot deeper than the BS the news programmes feed you. It's not just some nutters who hate the west and are suicide bombing to get many virgins when they die.
Fri 22/07/05 at 17:48
Regular
Maybe god likes the taste of fish. I know I do.
Fri 22/07/05 at 17:43
Regular
in the Muslim religion there is the teaching of Jihad, there is a greater Jihad and lesser Jihad, one of them, lesser i think, teaches that if someone insults your family then you may do something (cant remember what) back to them. And then greater Jihad, this teaches, that if someone insults their religion then, as you may of heard on the news, they can issue a Fatwa(sp?) in which ANY Muslim can kill that person.

I am pretty sure this is the right stuff
Fri 22/07/05 at 14:16
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
They're brain-washed into thinking that after they're dead they become saints and they are blessed, and the life aftewards is much much better........ thats what i think anyway.
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:49
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
lol,
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:48
Regular
Playing it forwards forces you to kill anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.