GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goldeneye rogue agent DS"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/07/05 at 22:37
"Tesco value"
anyone got this and is it much cop?

The screenshots look very dated, but i've not seen it in action.
I need another game to get me interested in the DS, it's not been touched since wario ware
Fri 22/07/05 at 21:46
Regular
Asphalt is great, i cant understand the bad reviews, gamespot gave it a descent one. Problem is everyone trys to compair it to a current gen racer, compaire it to PS1 or N64 and it kicks a**, u have to play it to appreaciate it, i am enjoying it highly, i've played a lot of games alot worse than Asphalt: Urban GT.
Fri 22/07/05 at 20:58
Regular
"Remember me?"
Up to 8 players (consisting of humans or bots) can play Bomberman DS' full multiplayer mode with only one copy of the game.

Buy it.
Fri 22/07/05 at 20:19
"Tesco value"
I had high hopes for Bomberman. I don't know what edition it was with the GBA but I they stopped doing the multiplayer with bots, you could only play the story mode (complete tosh) unless you had link up.

does bomberman DS feature the arena with three other computer components and power ups?
Fri 22/07/05 at 19:14
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Legendary Link wrote:
> get Asphalt: urban gt, it is an amazing game with visulas that match
> the psp easily, lots to do on it, gran turismo esque mode, not just
> all arcade.

Oh. My. God.

Although, I will thank you for reminding me to review this utter crap.
Fri 22/07/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
Legendary Link wrote:
> do u mean my asphalt comment? if so give it a chance, it really is
> good

It looks bloody abysmal... and 99.99999999999999% of everywhere/one/thing confirms it. I think you might actually be the only organism in existance who does like it.

Will you sign my boobs?
Fri 22/07/05 at 08:07
Regular
"8==="
For 10 quid the console version's worth it if you like Red Faction 2.
Fri 22/07/05 at 03:54
Regular
Mattitude wrote:
> i agree with Albino-Man, i mean its the only shooter there is on the
> DS and the wireless 6 player multiplayer mode using 1 cart sounds
> pretty kool ^_^. I just got bomberman DS and that wasnt amazing...

The best you'll get out of bomberman is with some people. It's pointless without but I'm sure the next version will be online.
Fri 22/07/05 at 00:09
Regular
do u mean my asphalt comment? if so give it a chance, it really is good, just cant tell from screenshots, and everyone thinks it has glitches, which is doesnt, it is a really solid game, that is extreamely rewarding, maybe not a 10/10 rating because it is nothing on say GT4, which isnt handheld ofcourse, but compaired to ps1 racers, and n64 racers, it really is advanced.
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:52
"period drama"
Except we all know that just isn't true.
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:49
Regular
get Asphalt: urban gt, it is an amazing game with visulas that match the psp easily, lots to do on it, gran turismo esque mode, not just all arcade.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.