GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goldeneye rogue agent DS"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/07/05 at 22:37
"Tesco value"
anyone got this and is it much cop?

The screenshots look very dated, but i've not seen it in action.
I need another game to get me interested in the DS, it's not been touched since wario ware
Wed 03/08/05 at 14:29
Regular
God i couldent imagine the deal between Microsoft and EA for Goldeneye.
Tue 02/08/05 at 19:27
Regular
If EA did a deal with Rare...

We'd have Goldeneye 2006 this October, followed by Goldeneye 2007 next October with only a slight graphical update and EA Trax™
Mon 01/08/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Remember me?"
It was pretty obvious that the N64 GoldenEye would never come to the DS. It's a licencing nightmare for a start...
Sun 31/07/05 at 22:45
"Tesco value"
Gwizz wrote:
> Why didnt they just pull some strings and do a deal to get Goldeneye
> from the N64 ported to the DS? Maybe one day.

I only brought the DS in the anticipation that it would come to it. Wireless multiplayer as good as the original on the 64. It would be the game that sold a thousand consoles and the license holders are sitting on a goldmine
Sun 31/07/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Why didnt they just pull some strings and do a deal to get Goldeneye from the N64 ported to the DS? Maybe one day.
Sat 30/07/05 at 20:17
"Tesco value"
I picked it up, put it down and so on, I heard it's very basic and the sound sucks so bad on it. Decided againt it
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:51
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
So whats this game like? Any good, as its the first of its type on the ds.
Sat 23/07/05 at 19:25
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Definitely fair enough, but I felt the game was extremely lazy, cheap and rushed. The handling I felt was quite terrible and there was no urgency supporting the gameplay. Also, there was not enough substance to the game aswell - Ridge Racer DS has a far more satisfying handling system, however this game is a case of left and right.

Again, thats just me! And games like this don't really boost the DS's reputation for quality software. Ah well, we have loads to look forward to though!
Sat 23/07/05 at 18:11
Regular
ok thats fine, but it sounds to me that u had an opinion of the game before u played it, because of who its made by.
go back and play the top gear rally's and porsche challenge, crusin worlds/usa etc on the last gen consoles, Asphalt is a lot more responsive, more rewarding and graphically better.
Asphalt is a decent 3D racer on a handheld with barely any 3D support thats crying out for good games, and i dont think people should criticise gamelofts efforts, more support and new developers for a new handheld can only be a good thing, especially when they churn out the best new game for it so far.
Sat 23/07/05 at 01:24
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Asphault is not great in any way possible. It's not even average. It's awful! It has the mechanics of a mobile phone game (what do you expect? It's Gameloft!), and the handling is just terrible.

However that's just my opinion. I'm just going to have to laugh at yours though :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.