GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameplay"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/07/05 at 18:08
Regular
"'My brain hurts'"
It is well known that games companies always try to make their games look nicer when they should be focusing on gameplay, i would rather have an extra level on my game than have my characters' eyelashes look nice. What do you think about dis and also have you played any games recently with good graphics and sh*t gameplay?
Fri 22/07/05 at 18:19
Regular
This is embarrassing to read.
Fri 22/07/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
wilko22 wrote:
> crossbob, soz i didnt see the rules on how to write messages, i will
> now go by what you like to do as you are lord of special reserve,
> none of that freedom stuff for me no way, r u ok wiv dat, Oh My God,
> i'm so sorry, are you ok with that

Shut Up Mark stop trying to think your hard. Your only doing it coz we have the 6 weeks off now and I won't see you.
Fri 22/07/05 at 17:22
Regular
wilko22 wrote:
> as you are lord of special reserve

...ahahaha. Is that what he told you?
Fri 22/07/05 at 15:29
Regular
"'My brain hurts'"
crossbob, soz i didnt see the rules on how to write messages, i will now go by what you like to do as you are lord of special reserve, none of that freedom stuff for me no way, r u ok wiv dat, Oh My God, i'm so sorry, are you ok with that
Fri 22/07/05 at 10:50
Regular
"8==="
Generally yes, I'd rather play Morrowind that sometihng like Enter The Matrix.

But sometimes it's nice to pick up something that's full of style and thrills but has simple/iffy gameplay and just blast through it.
Fri 22/07/05 at 10:37
Regular
"Catch it!"
When you say dis its this!
Thu 21/07/05 at 21:05
Regular
"'My brain hurts'"
how am i talkin in text luke?
Thu 21/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Catch it!"
Is that Mark Wilkinson from my school? And Mark don't really talk in Text if that is you. Just talk normally.
Thu 21/07/05 at 18:08
Regular
"'My brain hurts'"
It is well known that games companies always try to make their games look nicer when they should be focusing on gameplay, i would rather have an extra level on my game than have my characters' eyelashes look nice. What do you think about dis and also have you played any games recently with good graphics and sh*t gameplay?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.