GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Natural Born Killers 2 (Chavs)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/05 at 20:56
Regular
Today, despite not liking to kill little silvery insects in my kitchen, I was compelled to end the sorry life of some chav kids.

This afternoon I was reading a textbook for my uni project, when I heard something hit my window. As it happened again I realised that a bunch of local ferral chav kids were throwing stones at my flat's windows.

Edit: Post match analysis showed them to range 1cm to over 1" lumps of brick and stone.

My immediate impulse was to go out there and..

what exactly?

Despite them being [lets not get into name calling - we all know what they are], a moment's thought curbed my urge to batter them - chav lowlifes or not, they were just kids.

So I thought about my options:

Beat up little kids - it's not really on, however much fun it might be.

Call the police - would they care? I guess if it was a call to the station, rather than a 999 call, maybe that's a decent response.

Go out there and talk to them - If you're not actually going to back it up with violence, what do you expect to happen?
Best case scenario? You take them back to their parents, who actually care and do something about it.
Realistic scenario? You end up in a position where you have to either do something or back down. Neither of which is a good outcome.
And then, there's the distinct possibility that when faced with the little scum, I'd lose my composure and mess them up despite my best intentions.

In the end, they eventually gave up, while I mulled over what to actually do. Fortunately my windows are still intact.
I felt like a complete idiot for not doing *something* though.

Am I being too soft? Are they fair game for taking a beating?

What would you have done?
Mon 25/07/05 at 09:06
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
If I were in your situation, I'd have done the same thing.

Next time, use the hose. :-)
Mon 25/07/05 at 02:46
Regular
They were white chav kids.

For all you middle class people out there, please don't judge all chavs by a couple of kids who throw stones at my house.

Or do. Whatever.
Fri 22/07/05 at 15:18
Regular
Oh yeah and for all you white people out there. Please don't judge black people by a few losers who toss pebbles at your house.
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:54
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
You should have floated them on the stock market.

Then they'd be sorry.
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I would've loaded my industrial catapult with pumpkins and subjected them to an aerial barrage. One sticking point, I don't have an industrial catapult, tho I do have a closet full of pumpkins and blowup sexdolls. Strange world.
Fri 22/07/05 at 00:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yes.
Fri 22/07/05 at 00:25
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> Download some Slayer and play it uber-loud.
>
> Because not one single member of Slayer is a negro, nor do they enact
> a negros mannerisms the chav children will scurry away and listen to
> their Jamster ringtones.

So what you're saying is that the crazy frog is black?
Fri 22/07/05 at 00:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
Download some Slayer and play it uber-loud.

Because not one single member of Slayer is a negro, nor do they enact a negros mannerisms the chav children will scurry away and listen to their Jamster ringtones.
Fri 22/07/05 at 00:09
Regular
Or, instead of water I could use petrol.

And instead of a bucket I could use a molotov cocktail.

Good times :^)
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hedfix wrote:
> Come at them with a bucket of water and if they don't run then throw
> it all over them. :)

I quite like that idea, make sure it's rain water thats been left to gather bacteria for a couple of months at best so it stinks like hell, maybe add some dye to it as well. Naturally you then can expect some sort of retaliation soon after..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.