GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gamecube vs xbox vs ps2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 15:17
Regular
which of the next genaration consals do u think will end up the best?
Sun 03/06/01 at 22:10
Regular
I think that the PSX beat the N64, but the N64 was better.

I.E. The N64 was a better console but it's popularity dwindled compared to the massive success of the Playstation.
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:28
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
The fact is we will never know. It is not liek a football match where you have a final result saying who has won, games consoles do not win or loose.

Some say the PSX beat the N64, some people say N64 beat the PSX. There is no right or wrong answer.
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:01
Regular
I skipped though them but are have a closer look now.
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:53
Don't worry about it too much Link. You'll get used to it once you have been here longer.

Just one question though.
Have you read the rules?
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:51
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Oh my god the Hitmen are here....get out while you can. I will hold them off for you as long as I can.
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:48
Regular
Thanks, I did not know that.
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:47
Regular
Thanks for the warning, I only signed up today like you.
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:46
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
NOT ANOTHER BLOODY CONSOLE WARS! TOPIC FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE GO AWAY!

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:46
MJswerve wrote:
> In my short time here I have begun to learn that posts like this are
> not very popular so if you want to be accepted here I suggest you
> dont make one like this again. Just a warning not a
> threat...............

He makes a good point Legendary Link. I do believe that there is a forum dedicated to console wars. I think that it is in the 'Games forums' part.
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:45
Regular
I did not know that and it sounds amazing.I'm not a fan of MGS but alot of people are so that sounds like a good game to boost the consil.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.