GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"" give up!! Believe whatever the hell you want to. But, I'm like..not Grix.. I'm his fiance""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/07/05 at 19:02
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
What?

Grix is getting married?
Tue 26/07/05 at 17:28
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I'm Celestine.
Tue 26/07/05 at 15:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ms Thraves wrote:
> But, bu.. I'm not Grix!! Argh.
>
> Alright..I've gone lost it now. I'm done. *sighs*
---

See Light, you don't need to scratch and hiss. Just say you think it's a man and voila!

*dusts off hands*
Tue 26/07/05 at 15:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I've never seen a thread I care less about.
Tue 26/07/05 at 15:12
Regular
Not Grix, okey doke, fair enough. So you are the real life Ms Thraves? Is that the reason for the original post by the Cheese, marriage is on the cards?
Tue 26/07/05 at 15:10
Regular
But, bu.. I'm not Grix!! Argh.

Alright..I've gone lost it now. I'm done. *sighs*
Tue 26/07/05 at 15:08
Regular
I am so confused. Is Grix okay, I read earlier that there might be problems. If so, good luck with it Grix. Grix and Wookiee Monster were the first people I had a conversation with on these forums, about four and a half years ago, its certainly bringing back memories!

Also, is Ms Thraves Grix? I had that impression from Goatboy's post. One more thing - how on earth did Ms Thraves and Light get into such a massive argument? Actually, don't worry about the last one, the simple answer is that I should read back through the pages, but sadly I don't have time to read that many.
Tue 26/07/05 at 15:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ms Thraves wrote:
It is interesting
> to me, however, how the more dominant personalities (or wannabe's) in
> these forums, needed to lash at me from the get-go. I think it
> honestly has a Freudian feel to it (issues with your mother)..quite
> interesting. Especially how I keep reading comments like "I'm
> doing your mother" around here..
-------

To be fair though, I've not said anything until now Grix.
And Freudian theory has been pretty much written off by psychologists as nothing more than ill-thought out musings mooted only by those with a bare grasp of the theory.
Besides, I like the painter one more than him.
Tue 26/07/05 at 14:55
Regular
Light wrote:
> It's called "paraphrasing" my dear.
Mm yes..only because you have no originality of your own.

> Speaking for everyone now my dear?
No.

> Aren't you assuming rather a lot?
Not with you..I know you're an ass. It's just amazing to me how you NEED to bash me, Light. Truly amazing..

> Or are you simply lashing out at everyone now that you've realised
> you're regarded as a rather amusing joke?
I'm not really addressing anyone but you, Light. It is interesting to me, however, how the more dominant personalities (or wannabe's) in these forums, needed to lash at me from the get-go. I think it honestly has a Freudian feel to it (issues with your mother)..quite interesting. Especially how I keep reading comments like "I'm doing your mother" around here..

There is a lot going on that leads me to believe that there are bigger issues here (with you especially) that are being glazed over with cruelty and animosity. I don't think you'll ever see it, dear Light, because you're too busy entertaining yourself with long posts about petty personal opinion shiat that really makes no real difference in this world. I know you hear the words I tell you. I know you struggle with being decent to me in your mind, yet choose to be an ass because it comes to you easier.

Shame.

> So...you don't hate me, but you wish that the suicide bombers had got
> me?
This was really just a test. Did you put yourself there in the underground as those bombs exploded? Did you see yourself there? It's intriguing to me how you'd mention this and further solidifies that you savor every one of my words. For instance, I didn't say "suicide bombers." I don't believe they were all suicide bombs. But, those are your words. You have a shallow core and a short fuse.

> Hmm...so what do you say about people you do hate? That
> they actually were the suicide bombers?
I don't hate anyone.

> Oh, and once again; I exhort you to look up the meaning of
> "hypocritical" before accusing me of it.
How you'd love to flip that script..you're still trying so hard. Aw..

> I think you need to believe that.
>
> Maybe so. Happily, you keep confirming it.
Confirming how you NEED to degrade me to feel more of a man? Hahahaha!!!

> Actually, no. I'd much rather throw you flailing onto the bed before
> probing you violently with an iron stick whilst recording each and
> every one of your tears on film in order to prepare a bedtime story
> that your child will actually enjoy.
But..I still get to be on top right?? :D

> No accounting for taste I suppose...
When it comes to you Light, there's nothing but exchanging tasteless and tactless, vulgarity abound..

Have a nice day! *hugs*
Tue 26/07/05 at 12:23
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I read somewhere that a bank in one of the "holy" lands brought out a credit card that doesn't work on a Sunday.

"Yeah ... and?"

And nothing - I just read it.
Tue 26/07/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Also, those Christians interfere with my life with theur whinging and what not.

I went to buy some booze last Sunday morning for a barbecue I was having. Oooohhhh nnnnnnnoooo, not until after 12:30pm.
Thanks God.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.