GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"" give up!! Believe whatever the hell you want to. But, I'm like..not Grix.. I'm his fiance""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/07/05 at 19:02
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
What?

Grix is getting married?
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:57
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Well, which is it? Does he interfere, or does he not interfere?
> Or does the flawless God only interfere when something good has
> happened?

God, while technically a spirit, is a true gentleman in nature. If asked to come into a life he can give you peace, joy, mental strength and happiness, amongst other things. He'll interfere in the lives of those who honour and love him. God should be praised and thanked in our finest hour and during our biggest grievance.

"All good things come from God", the Bible says - he doesn't interfere when they happen, he makes them happen in the first place. Now when I say mean 'good' I mean good in the eyes of God. So getting laid by some chick on your 16th birthday, while 'enjoyable' or 'fun' isn't necessarily a 'good' thing. it's classed as 'fornication' - a sin.
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:56
Regular
"bot"
Some crazy places even call it RS!
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:53
"period drama"
It's called RE last time I checked
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:52
Regular
"bot"
Game wrote:
> the Bible isn't allowed in schools

I don't know where you heard that, 'Sunshine', but I assure you that you've been misinformed.
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:49
"period drama"
Well, which is it? Does he interfere, or does he not interfere?
Or does the flawless God only interfere when something good has happened?
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:46
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Life.

Because Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden, Man was banished. We were distanced, somewhat, from God. And the thing is, people blame God for everything. The Twin Towers go down, and it's: "How could God have let this happen?!" A tsunami destroys thousands of homes and takes millions of lives in Asia and people blame God. Well why should he interfere? People blaspheme, the Bible isn't allowed in schools, you can't preach the word of God because some people will get offended, going to church is 'sad' and being against Homosexuality and Sex Before marriage is thought of as inpollitically correct and caveman-like. We take God out of everything in our lives and then when something goes bad he's the first 'person' we blame.

A nation that honours God will be protected. And, in general, very few countries do. The ins and outs are all very debatable, but Panda-moan-ium's arguments are just stupid.

In africa, they don't have a viable health service so God is their first port of call for healings and such; miracles happen there all the time. Here, after tons of Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Mental therapy and a lot of tears, most people in this country just give up. Maybe they go to God as a last resort - not much faith there.

You're entitled to your views and opinions be they flawed or flawless, but I just hope you can see that God healing people isn't a bad thing. Not everyone is healed and no-one has all the answers, but if only 10 people in the UK are healed by God every year, then isn't it worth it. To those 10, being fully healed of cancer/other turns their life around. Let me tell you, the people who WERE healed have a great passion for God, and you'd expect so.
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:36
Regular
"bot"
I wonder if the people were 'coincidentally' being treated with chemo etc at the same time.
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:33
"period drama"
Life? Or God?
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:30
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> Oh shut up. Like that's got anything to do with anything....
>
> what about the people you pray for and die? Are they somehow lesser?
> somehow not as strong? Somehow not as worthy? Bloody hell, that's one
> thing that really annoys me...

No, it's just their time, I guess...

The Bible says 'He who has no doubt in his heart can say to the mountain, be cast into the sea, and it shall.' (Something along those lines). So if the person praying believe the person will be healed, they should be. I don't know exaclty how it all works.. i'm not overly well versed in the words of God (Much to my discredit!)

But anyway, would you rather God not intervene in ANYONES life so that all cancer sufferers die just to make you happy. Just to keep a balance. So that life is fair?

Let me tell you, life isn't fair, never has been and never will be.

I don't know if you're backsliden or just moan at Christianity to act cool, but either way, i'm not interested, so you can shut up yourself, Sunshine.
Thu 21/07/05 at 23:16
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I left because most of you are
> assholes,

Well.. he's got a point :^)

> I'm being diagnosed for cancer again.

*Crosses fingers for Grix*
Been there once, hope you're alright. I really do.
Even if you do think I'm a cun...

Quit filtering

...t

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.