GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Electronic equipment in planes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/07/05 at 12:59
Regular
Prompted by a post in the ninty thread, I got to thinking - is there anywhere that has a list of what can and cannot be used on a flight?

I remember ages ago that you couldn't use CD Players, just wondering if stuff like DVD Players, DSs and PSPs would be allowed or not.

I'd like to see something Official as I keep hearing differing rules.

Anyone?
Tue 19/07/05 at 13:20
Regular
It'd give another edge to the 'VIDEOGAMES KILL PEOPLE' craze, wouldn't it?

:D
Tue 19/07/05 at 13:19
Regular
Bullett wrote:
> Still, a quick bash on Wipeout isn't going to bring the plane
> plummeting down into the Sea, is it?

Yeap, you'll kill everyone

: - (

:P
Tue 19/07/05 at 13:16
Regular
I'd better ask beforehand then.

Still, a quick bash on Wipeout isn't going to bring the plane plummeting down into the Sea, is it? IT'll only mess with the equipment a bit, then I'll get asked to turn it off...
Tue 19/07/05 at 13:12
Regular
Seatbelt light on time is during takeoff, landing and any time the captain feels passengers should be secured (i.e. when passing through a storm/turbulance)

You're only allowed to use them if their wireless transmission isn't being used (hence why mobile phones are banned)

Although it could be risky.
Tue 19/07/05 at 13:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Even then i think the risk is actually not worth bothering about.
Tue 19/07/05 at 13:08
Regular
Is it only during those times that stuff is barred? I.e. seatbelt-light-on time?
Tue 19/07/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You can when the plane isn't taking off or landing.
Tue 19/07/05 at 12:59
Regular
Prompted by a post in the ninty thread, I got to thinking - is there anywhere that has a list of what can and cannot be used on a flight?

I remember ages ago that you couldn't use CD Players, just wondering if stuff like DVD Players, DSs and PSPs would be allowed or not.

I'd like to see something Official as I keep hearing differing rules.

Anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.