GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Electronic equipment in planes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/07/05 at 12:59
Regular
Prompted by a post in the ninty thread, I got to thinking - is there anywhere that has a list of what can and cannot be used on a flight?

I remember ages ago that you couldn't use CD Players, just wondering if stuff like DVD Players, DSs and PSPs would be allowed or not.

I'd like to see something Official as I keep hearing differing rules.

Anyone?
Wed 20/07/05 at 17:47
"Tesco value"
just dont try igniting your shoe
Wed 20/07/05 at 16:29
Regular
mobile phones are a total nono
Tue 19/07/05 at 17:03
Regular
"-_-"
hMmm some air hostess people aren't "in the know" and don't know some of the rules. Gameboys ARE ok (apart from my last easy jet flight forced me to turn it off) mp3 players are good, not saure about Ds's though, is it always sending out wi-fi info? or only when you ask it to?
If its only when you ask it to, that should be ok as well.
Tue 19/07/05 at 16:01
Regular
"\\"
Aha.

I've never laughed so much in my life...

My sides hurt so much.
Tue 19/07/05 at 15:03
"Tesco value"
[URL]http://wopwop.ytmnd.com/[/URL]
Tue 19/07/05 at 15:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Personal CD players are alright. I used mine last year and there were no problems. Minidisc players are fine as well but seeing as only about seven are sold every year, I don't suppose it's of any relevance.
Tue 19/07/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Selected"
And with that last comment, the Government are now watching us all.
Tue 19/07/05 at 14:19
"period drama"
Been flying Terrorist Airlines again, Tilt?
Tue 19/07/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Call me mad but when I'm ina plance about 500ft up in the air, I don't even want to risk
> a bit of interference.

500 feet? Try 35,000 feet!
Tue 19/07/05 at 13:30
Regular
Bullett wrote:
> IT'll only mess with the
> equipment a bit,

Call me mad but when I'm ina plance about 500ft up in the air, I don't even want to risk a bit of interference.

I'm pretty sure you're not aloud to use gameboys or anything like that on planes, that's why they have those lame pads you can hire to play pong on the TV's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.