GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What You're Looking Forward To, And Why"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/10/04 at 00:37
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
For me it's obviously HALO 2 and GTA. Why? Because i'm human.. But aside from those 'givens' on XBOX and PS2, Ghost Recon 2 would have to be another big one. I quite liked Ghost Recon on XBOX and after having lost a good 140 hours of my life to Rainbow Six 3 and Black Arrow (Collectively), I'm quite looking forward to Ghost Recon. Not only because it's online. But because they've ripped off the OTS cam from SOCOM 2 I liked that game. It's being made by Red Storm, a la Rainbow Six, so voice recognition should feature in the game, but if not, it's no big deal. Being able to communicate in the field takes good timing and quick decisions, so Ideally, it should be in there. It also looks amazing. I don't know if anyone else here has IGN Insider, but their video clips of it, especially the larger sized one, show off what is quite an impressive looking game. The weather effects look good. The soldiers look well rounded, and full of polys. And the scope or draw distance, as with it's predecessor, looks pretty good.

Maybe i'm sold because it's on LIVE, but regardless. It looks pretty good. And, if it's as good as it seems, it should manage to share the disc-tray with HALO 2 come late November.

Another one is Ratchet 3/ Jak 3 / Sly 2. Funnily enough, I didn't complete any of these games' prequels, although I did enjoy what I played. The storylines, graphics and downright AWESOME Net Play (IN RC3) has sold me. I can't wait to get into a Jeep-Buggy and run people down. People being other Ratchets with an equallly evil desire. I'm not a massive Racing/Skateboarding/Extreme Sports Fan, so nothing really appeals to me. But with a copy of Evo, HALO 2, GTa and the above mentioned, I doubt I'd take time to play any of the others!

Okay, folks... Your turn!

Let's collectively try to stay away from the...

"GTA because it'z on PS2 and better than Halo which sucks like the XBOX which is as big as my nan!"

Or..

"HALO 2 because XBOX is more powerful, so there, PS2 is crap because it only takes 1 person to move it!"
Fri 14/01/05 at 18:05
Regular
"whatever"
the psp because its going to blow us all away with its graphics and its so many features. you can even play dvds on it come on people its a miracle. And a 7 inch screen WOW. cant wait any longer. saving up my pennies for ages it better be good!
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:23
Regular
"..."
I'm looking forward to...going home tonight, because I hate my job :->
Thu 04/11/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I wouldn't be too suprised if SONY made a move to take over GTA in the next year, or so. Microsoft has gained some serious ground in the console market, and Sony need to check their defenses. GTA exclusivity would practically put them a year in-front in Round 2.
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:20
Regular
"yeah i know"
most deffinately halo2 but also conker live and uncut
and whats this about GTA sa only coming out on ps2
it is coming out on xbox, who cares if its a couple of months later
it just gives rockstar more time to improve it
Mon 01/11/04 at 13:09
Regular
"..."
Metal Gear Solid 3, and the new Zelda game.
Sun 31/10/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I'm looking forward to the following:

Conker; Live and Reloaded,
New Zelda,
Whenever SEGA release a fourth HOTD.

That's all I can think of.
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Bah"
The Judge wrote:
> Halo 2 and Star Wars Battlefront. I am aware that star wars is already
> out but its a chrismas prestn where as i get halo now yay!

well in 12 ish days anyway!
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Bah"
Halo 2 and Star Wars Battlefront. I am aware that star wars is already out but its a chrismas prestn where as i get halo now yay!
Tue 26/10/04 at 14:24
Regular
"awp3r$ r n00b$"
also i didnt think about these (dont ask me why)
halo 2
half life 2 ( alredy have cs source :D)
Tue 26/10/04 at 14:23
Regular
"awp3r$ r n00b$"
GTA
new zleda
ds
and hating the psp's stupidly high price

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.